• Yes
    • Yes: only co-op
    • yes: only at home
    • Both
    • Used to
    • No: would like to though
    • No: I have never and have no interest
    • Ya know Yoda Homeschooled!

I would like to say that TA's points have taught me more about Evolution and human biology than Honor's Biology ever did, thank you for that, I'm definitely going to be checking out those links soon.

Anyway, I can't do more than agree with Bimmer and most everybody else: there's proof for Microevolution and Macro is really just Micro over a long period of time.

And, to answer the ORIGINAL question, I'm one of those poor kids who has always gone to a public school, I can't say I'm any worse off for it. I know some kids who were home school-ed, scary smart, but rubbish at social situations.

Just my 2cents.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*glances at current page*

lolz, I'm glad I jumped here from P1 - what an messy tangent to get bogged down in. It's like an episode of

- colorful characters - each with a distinct viewpoint and agenda :p

OT:

Interesting thread.

Homeschooling was never an option for me. My parents level of education was hampered by the war they came here to get away from.

I couldn't imagine spending all that time with them though, and I'm sure they couldn't either :p

I myself am glad there wasn't internet and a multitude of immersive games when I was a kid. I could have easily have become too distracted :p

Just a bit of sonic 2 or Mortal Kombat after dinner and then hit the books was how I remember it :p

mtfbwya

Archived