Home

The biggest storm CA has seen in YEARS

Ghost

Holy crap, this is huge. The last time I saw this kind of Storm was in the late 90s. Theres a tornado warning here in San Diego County, Orange Country, and LA County, and winds are supposed to reach past hurricane force. EDIT: Theres a huge pool outside there thats atleast 1 foot deep, maybe two. The worst will be on thursday.

Yeah, some of you know Tornados like the back of your hand, but there has never been a tornado warning in Southern CA. Conditions are supposed to be like this all week.

I am happy that we are getting this much rain. The last time we got it was in 05 or 04. Anyone here live in San Diego?

The fence outside my window just fell down and the rest of the fence is resting on a tree. Friend are coming over since power got turned off to Jamul.

Neato. I love it when it rains. Reminds me of when I lived in Florida.

So your fence fell down and all you think is 'Neato'?

I have to agree though, rainy days are awesome when you want to snuggle up and play games.

Although my pet peeve is water or any other liquid on my clothes. Otherwise, I enjoy it.

Way to 1-up.

What was it like, if you don't mind my asking?

Our Neighbor, who happened to see it, said it sounded like a hundred helicopters eating dirt at once. Apparently it was a floating type and just ate the trees and some of the dirt. Like most good Florida houses the actual house was made of reinforced concrete blocks.

So your fence fell down and all you think is 'Neato'?

I have to agree though, rainy days are awesome when you want to snuggle up and play games.

Although my pet peeve is water or any other liquid on my clothes. Otherwise, I enjoy it.

It rains here like, 3 times a year. If it knocks over a fence then its a change of pace, which is indeed 'neato'.

Hurricane's like to brush up against Hawaii every now and then, one time a hurricane uprooted a tree in our yard, it was sweet, we were planning on chopping it down that summer anyway, on account of bees, they infested it, the bastards.

Storms weren't that bad here in the north lots of wind gusts though, my Internet and Power survived it with no interruptions. My fence too, I reinforced it last summer! ;)

Tornadoes are very cool. I had a supercell go right over my apartment when I was in college one time (tornado touched down about a mile west of me), and last summer I saw the funnel descending from the wall cloud that went right over my office. It was awesome.

*Checks Jae for dem Ruby Slippers*

:ninja2:

Haha here in AZ we had Flash flood warnings at the same time as Blizzard and tornado warnings. And of course the random trees falling because the ground here is soaked... What's the big idea CA, you trying to send us some of your weather?

Don't blame us. This is a cold front from Alaska.

Blame them.

weather can change at anytime.

Definitely. On Thursday, lower WI was meant to be hit by a medium sized cell of freezing rain, and was expected to hit us over night.

It didn't start raining at all until after school, about 3:30. Which meant I had to go to school. Again.

:¬:

I'll explain more after I rest, but flipped my car over tonight and had to go to hospital due to catching a patch of mud in the road
Hope you at least had some truly sexy paramedics extricating you, and that you feel better soon!

*Checks Jae for dem Ruby Slippers*

RedHawke, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

Archived