Home

What is your favorite costume in Sith Edition?

Going to have to change my favorite costume. I never realized that the Sith Assassin costume is another version of Sith Starkiller. I ABSOLUTELY love this version of Starkiller as a Sith Lord. His eyes are what sells it for me, just like Maul and Sidious. The costume is fantastic too, very badass looking.

• 5 weeks later...
I just picked up the Sith Edition but haven't tried it out yet. Just wondering, but at what point do the custom costumes/other characters become available to replace Starkiller?

All of them that weren't in the original release that are added for Sith Edition become available right away as soon as you get control of Starkiller after completing the prologue with Darth Vader.

It's the default costumes for each individual level are the ones that become available once you get to that level, which can be changed to whatever you want once you start the level.

Then there is the Kento's Robes and the Sith Robes that become available when you find their respected holocrons and the Ceremonial Robes which come by completing the light side ending and the Sith Stalker armored suit from completing the dark side ending.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived