Home

Thats it I QUIT!!!! Who's comin with me? Anyone?

Tommycat

Sex is God's gift, at least if you use it in the way He intended it for.

REALLY? Well...THANK YOU GOD for making me suffer, while everybody else has their daggone fun. :fist: *grumble*grumble*

I am giving up lieing. Its a very bad habbit. I think everybody should! Who's with me?

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE! :carms: (Naw, I kid Mrcharlton)

Seriously though, I don't think anybody could totally give up lying. There are always the little white lie's people tell - you know, even the most honest person has done that at least once in their lifetime. But if your heavy on the lying Mrcharlton, it really couldn't hurt for you to avoid that as much as possible. So...go for it, do try and keep to the truth. ;) So people can eventually trust you as they would like too.

Edit: Aaah hell...I was too late. :dozey: Bye-bye Mrcharlton, it'll never be the same without you. :cry6:

@thread.....

There is another constant habit that I have.....I've got an addiction to gaming, and I don't wanna quit. SO WHO'S WITH ME?

Congrats, Tommy. Just hope this doesn't bite you in the butt later. Grandpa quit when he was younger, but still ended up getting lung problems 40 years later due to his excessive smoking.

As for me, I should probably lay off the sodas.

Sex is God's gift, at least if you use it in the way He intended it for.

I want to cuddle girls.

I am giving up lieing. Its a very bad habbit. I think everybody should! Who's with me?

Have fun with that.

Turned out to be a lot easier than I had thought, but I've stopped eating candy and drinking soft drinks. Haven't had a single one since the beginning of June last year.

Was one of those periods with lots of birthday celebrations in a short time, where I probably got a bit too much of it and didn't feel very good after eating/drinking. So I decided to stop for a bit and see if it made any difference. But it turned out I didn't really miss it after a while, so I've kept at avoiding it. :)

Seriously though, I don't think anybody could totally give up lying. There are always the little white lie's people tell - you know, even the most honest person has done that at least once in their lifetime. But if your heavy on the lying Mrcharlton, it really couldn't hurt for you to avoid that as much as possible. So...go for it, do try and keep to the truth. ;) So people can eventually trust you as they would like too.

If you're ever married, you learn that lieing is a survival trait. No, not lieing about big stuff, but all those darned bombs she throws at ya....

"Do I look fat?" No, Honey you're a little delicate flower.

"Is she prettier than me?" No, Honey Summer Glau can't hold a candle to your radiance.

@thread.....

There is another constant habit that I have.....I've got an addiction to gaming, and I don't wanna quit. SO WHO'S WITH ME?

Well I certainly wouldn't give that addiction up.

Congrats, Tommy. Just hope this doesn't bite you in the butt later. Grandpa quit when he was younger, but still ended up getting lung problems 40 years later due to his excessive smoking.

As for me, I should probably lay off the sodas.

Thanks. I'll tell ya it's the hardest thing I've done ever. I'd be happy to get another 40 years. I'd like to have more(who wouldn't haha) but I know I've ruined my lungs.

If you're ever married, you learn that lieing is a survival trait. No, not lieing about big stuff, but all those darned bombs she throws at ya....

"Do I look fat?" No, Honey you're a little delicate flower.

"Is she prettier than me?" No, Honey Summer Glau can't hold a candle to your radiance.

Man, you got that right. I don't know how many of those little white lies that I told, saved my a$$.

Well I certainly wouldn't give that addiction up.

Agreed Tommy, neither will I.

Anybody else, besides me and Tommycat? - got gaming addiction?

Be real careful about that stuff, the additives in mainstream tobacco already lead to a likelihood of depression and suicidal thoughts when they are withdrawn, chantix has a nasty way of increasing the chances.

Well, it was six months ago, and I've been clinically depressed for 25 years, so what you're describing is just another day in paradise for me. :indif:

What, you mean it's an addiction? Wait a minute...you mean actual gaming or gaming as a metaphor for sexual conquests? :xp:

Well you see...I....um, no...ahh..I,I meant.........Hmmmmm :dev8: *looks around - innocently whistles - slowly backs away into the darkness*

^^^Careful, he might unleash his wild inner wookiee. :devsmoke:

^^^Careful, he might unleash his wild little wookiee. :devsmoke:
Fixed.

:eyeraise:HEY!.....You two leave Totenkopf's inner/little wookiee out of this for godsakes! :devsmoke:

:carms: It's okay Totenkoph....they really didn't mean it.

If I did that, i would have to kill myself

:raise: Ahhh, well that's kinda extreme don't you think? I mean that would be a permanent end, to a temporary problem.

Seriously though, I would just sale the games/game consoles, computer games, etc; if it got real bad for me. Or perhaps, donate them to someone.... well maybe.

Archived