Version: Beta
NAME: Fett Style Mandalorians for K1
CREDITS:
DarthJacen
BryanWee20
Canderis
DarthDac
Seikan
Te Mirdala Mand'alor (Mandalor_the_Artistic)
Ulmont

FILENAME: FettStyleMandaloriansforK1-byTeamFett-[beta].zip
FILE SIZE: 6.90 MB
DATE RELEASED: 6-26-09

DESCRIPTION: This mod will change all of the Mandalorian armors seen in-game into movie style armors.
All named and ranked Mandalorians will recieve a custom suit of Beskar'gam, and the basic blue "Cannon-fodder"
will also receive a standard set of armor.Most of the armor can be obtained by lootong the corpses of fallen
Mandalorians, though it can also be acquired through cheats.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Double click the TSLPatcher.exe and follow the provided instructions.

UNINSTALLIAION INSTRUCTIONS: Delete the included files from your KotOR Override folder and place the appearance
and heads.2da files in your Override, making sure to replace the existing files.

COMMENTS: Enjoy!

BUGS: None.

PERMISSIONS: This mod, as well as the full version of this mod and any expasnion packs
for this mod may not be edited, or redistributed without the permission of the author.
This mod may not be distributed on other websites without the express
permission of Team Fett.

Special thanks to these great guys. If not for their mods, our's would not have been possible.

Darth Deadman for his movie mandalorian mod.
Xavier2 and AOTC Team for their Mandalorian Models.

Credits:

The Brain Machine: DarthJacen, Mird'ika, Canderis, DarthDac, Ulmont, BryanWee20
The Scripters: DarthJacen, Mird'ika
The Modellers: BryanWee20
The Skinners: BryanWee20, Ulmont, Mird'ika

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY
BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR
ANY LICENSERS/SPONSOR OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES.
USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES
OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER.

Update History:

1) Added Canderous VO.

2) Altered Skins (Elongated thigh plates, Retextured bodysuits).

3) Added image avatars for respective armors.

4) Added 3 ranged weapons.

5) replaced all mandalorian weapons with custom models.

6) Updated TSLPATCHER.

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
kotor0000ac.jpg

kotor0001a.jpg

kotor0002a.jpg

kotor0003a.jpg

kotor0004a.jpg

kotor0009a.jpg

kotor0010a.jpg

kotor0011a.jpg

kotor0013a.jpg

kotor0014a.jpg

kotor0015a.jpg

kotor0016a.jpg

kotor0017a.jpg

Woohoo! It's up on kotor 2 files. You can check out our mod, here..

That's because the name is misleading. It's not just armor. It's almost a Total Converion (it's not because the basic story remains unchanged), including new weapons, and a lot of unique armors.

EDIT: Oh, and we beefed up the difficulty of the Mandalorians to a more appropriate level for elite commandos.

OK! A bunch of problems!!!!!

First of all, and most importantly, I have the BOS:SR installed. Apparently there are a bunch of appearance.2da issues between the two, because the armors all end up with the appearance of a BOS character, such as the Duros guy, a Brother, ect. The only exception is Sherruk, whos armor causes the game to crash when you select it.

Secondly, the weapons have no inventory icon (just a white box), and the pistols/heavy chaingun were not included.

Now, I have completed the BOS:SR, so it would have been fine with me if the appearances in the TSL Patcher ovverrided like it said they did, but they didn't resulting in the abone^^

So.....I am probably not the only one this will/has happened to.....

OK! A bunch of problems!!!!!

First of all, and most importantly, I have the BOS:SR installed. Apparently there are a bunch of appearance.2da issues between the two, because the armors all end up with the appearance of a BOS character, such as the Duros guy, a Brother, ect. The only exception is Sherruk, whos armor causes the game to crash when you select it.

Secondly, the weapons have no inventory icon (just a white box), and the pistols/heavy chaingun were not included.

Now, I have completed the BOS:SR, so it would have been fine with me if the appearances in the TSL Patcher override like it said they did, but they didn't resulting in the abone^^

So.....I am probably not the only one this will/has happened to.....

When, you test a mod it is best to put it in an empty folder in as the Override file.

Second, making a mod compatible with another mod is difficult. As you can see from my own screenshots. I have several mods of my own in there, but none override one another. I am curious about some of these problems.

Hmm, I think there might be a problem. I, might, have to go in to all the utc files and take out g_i_belt01x, or include that belt with the mod. I might do the latter it will be far easier.

http://www.lucasforums.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=189

Yes, this is the original thread. for the Movie Mandalorians for TSL. http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=164816 You can download it here. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O0GTW3RM

Well that's pretty damn good, judging from those screen shots above - I'd say you and others who created those Mandalorian Models nailed the Boba Fett armor to a T.

So good job guys IMO. ;)

Me thinks me shall download this one.

Thank you, I hope, you like it!

i put this mod in a seperate override folder and it works fine so it must be a problem with bos:sr. before a fix is released if there is anything i can do on my own to make it work any advise would be helpful. Ive been watching this mod for along time hoping it would come out for kotor 1 this is an awesome mod, hope these issues can be fixed some how

Archived