Home

Newbiemodder's Korriban Expansion - TSL

newbiemodder

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a little update. Things are proceeding. I have all my modules laid out with placeables and npc's etc. Now the tedious task of working on dialogs and making things work. Lot of trial and error with the scripts.

Not going to share too much at this time..do not want to ruin any surprises, but I have decided to incorporate a tomb that I had created for another mod of mine..the secrets of dagobah(never released)...you will find it somewhere on Korriban. Here are some interior shots...a reskin of Telos living quarters.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4575/910dag01.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5317/910dag02.jpg

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5370/910dag03.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6159/910dag04.jpg

Special thanks to Kha for letting me use his hood mod. Thanks.

Hey,

The Mod looks great!

I'm loving the new pics:thmbup1:

I have a question on how did you darken the module?

From the pics it seems that you darken Telo station's original module.

What did you alter to get his more darker feel/mood.

Keep up the great work!!

Logan

damn, really nice work so far. i particularly love the re-skins, i love the modules you've used and if it hadn't been said, i wouldn't have known which was used for what. really nice! i also love the idea of a 'valley floor' module, really nice concept and a great excuse to hide all manner of Sith goodies i bet :D

keep it up!

Not going to share too much at this time..do not want to ruin any surprises, but I have decided to incorporate a tomb that I had created for another mod of mine..the secrets of dagobah(never released)...you will find it somewhere on Korriban. Here are some interior shots...a reskin of Telos living quarters.

I believe you have earned yourself an EPIC WIN with that reskinned module.

Your new Darth as seen here (http://img718.imageshack.us/i/745korloq.jpg/) appears to have Revan's robe. Any chance you might have that character not wearing that robe? I'd think that robe style would be pretty unique and limited to Darth Revan.

I also noticed you've got a new character called Belloq. I guess that archaeologist really gets around! This appearance must've been before he opened the Ark of the Covenant! ;)

• 1 month later...

Hmm I certainly like the idea of adding quests to Korriban if you don't touch the original content. Looks very promising indeed.

But I don't like at all the idea of changing Malachor's Trayus Academy into other thing ... or you're adding a Sith Lord there in other level? :raise:

Care to explaing a little more what you're up to at Korriban?

keep up the good work!! :thmbup1:

@GeogNihilus-

Yeah, I reskinned the Malachor leverl to be the valley floor of the Valley of the Lords. So, what to do to the entrance of Trayus Academy? I just made it as another Secret Sith Academy on Korriban run by another Sith Lord. The inside of the academy is a reskined Onderon Queen's castle. You'll have a couple small quests, pick up some force powers, fight some Sith..hopefully add to some replay.

@GeogNihilus-

Yeah, I reskinned the Malachor leverl to be the valley floor of the Valley of the Lords. So, what to do to the entrance of Trayus Academy? I just made it as another Secret Sith Academy on Korriban run by another Sith Lord. The inside of the academy is a reskined Onderon Queen's castle. You'll have a couple small quests, pick up some force powers, fight some Sith..hopefully add to some replay.

Oh my misinterpretation. I thought this mod will add content to Korriban AND Malachor Trayus Academy ... it's only on Korriban right?

that's great then. Using Trayus' reskinning should look great at Korriban valley indeed, as well as the Queen's castle. The new surviving Korriban Sith Lord isn't gonna be a ghost like the Spirit of Ajunta Pall in the original Kotor? just to do something different u know ... it'd be really interesting to see how you manage to create a logical story behind his survival -or just a recent arrival ah??- in that planet ... :)

keep up the good work :thmbup1:

• 1 month later...

Just an update..getting near the end and things look good to get this done by the latest near the end of summer.

Looking for some voice actors, if anyone is interested. Mainly for the following characters:

Raynor Vala - Fallen Jedi that has a history with the exile....Has 7-10 lines of various length. I'm already thinking about a possible sequel, and Raynor will be in it.

Belloq - Archeologist found on Korriban. Looking for someone with an accent. British, French, German, eastern European. Also has appx. 7-10 lines.

Darth Loqi - Apprentice to our main villian. Has about the same amount of lines.

Experience is preferred, but is by no means necessary. Send me a PM if interested, and we'll coordinate from there.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived