Home

Newbiemodder's Korriban Expansion - TSL

newbiemodder

Sorry I'm no voice actor, but I noticed I haven't checked this thread in a while and it seems you have thought up some interesting characters. This is really a total overhaul of Korriban, which sucked, and you obviously have the same opinion. I look forward to the release! And Belloq... I like it for apparent reasons :D (Avatar)

Keep it up!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay!

...I just realized how weird it's gonna be to "talk" to the characters I VO'd for this mod...

You did a good job Z...Anyone who needs a quality voice actor, z is the guy. Clear, professional sounding. He did a mandalorian and sith lord for me, they sound great.

I'm excited! I just have one thing to ask, and that is do you think you could include a savegame sometime before you have the ability to go to korriban? Because I really want to play through this but don't want to play through Telos either and clean savegames can get screwy when you add big mods. Thanks! :)

You did a good job Z...Anyone who needs a quality voice actor, z is the guy. Clear, professional sounding. He did a mandalorian and sith lord for me, they sound great.

Thanks so much for the kudos! Good luck sorting out those scripting difficulties.

Also:

Your new Darth as seen here (http://img718.imageshack.us/i/745korloq.jpg/) appears to have Revan's robe. Any chance you might have that character not wearing that robe? I'd think that robe style would be pretty unique and limited to Darth Revan.

I'm pretty sure this has gone unanswered, and I was curious, as well.

Just an update:

First attempt at the TSL patcher did not go so well..got the heads to work, appearances were off, and the custom placeables did not appear in the modules...followed stoffes instrux and her step-by-step simple instrux on the thread...any tips from those that have successfully implemented the patcher with regards to the 2da files and tokens would be helpful

Also, I'm finding I was not as organized as I thought with my early modules...missing texture files ..things not in the right folder...plus with vista you get this second overide folder if you save anything directly from an application which has screwed me up a little.

I thought the hard part was over....not so sure now about eom release.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have good news and bad news...the good - after a longer break than I anticipated, I began to make my revisions during the Christmas holiday. Special thanks to Logan and SithHolocron for their continued support and encouragement. The bad - However, I also had some computer problems that required a clean sweep of my computer. The good - I was able to back up all my work so nothing was lost. The bad - now though I am having problems reinstalling TSL. I've tried a couple times but it keeps crashing when the game starts. I have Vista and have followed the steps that EvilQ laid out in his thread from the workshop. Funny thing though, I do not recall having to use those steps when TSL was installed the first time and things worked fine. Any tips?

EDIT 1.7.11

Success! finally it works..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived