Home

Timeline: Onslaught of the Sith Empire

News

This week’s official site update is a new timeline, detailing the start of the Sith’s incursion nearly 30 years before the sacking of Coruscant:Quote by SeanDahlberg (Source)A new holorecord in the Jedi Archive tells the story of the Sith Empire?s surprise attack at the start of the Great War over 28 years before the Sacking [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...

The onslaught of the Sith Empire was an event unlike any other in the history of the Republic. The Sith materialized from nowhere and launched an offensive of colossal proportions.

Isn't this like the third or fourth time an event fitting that description happens?

Actually, it's more than that if you look at the entire history of the Sith, both before this time period and after.

Anyway, I liked it. I like the timeline very much. It's just a shame that I have to wait two to three months for every update.

I gave up on Threat of Peace months ago, though. I'll probably catch up on it once Dark Horse releases the trade paperback.

I doubt anyone ingame would know or care about Revan

The Jedi would, and the Sith might care as well seeing as Revan was supposedly meant to prepare the galaxy for the "True" Sith's arrival...So there might be little tidbits about Revan.

Both Jedi and Sith have always shown an interest into the past, for obviously different reasons. They keep holocrons, records, items and so on. Not that most Jedi and Sith at this point would really care, since they're fighting to survive/conquer/triumph. Only those who're really busy with getting to the truth might stumble upon the name of Revan and be intrigued.

The timeline updates have been my favorite additions to the swtor website. I'm also excited for the Revan entry, although I doubt it will have much detail about Revan that we don't already know. The Revan entry takes place 303 years BTC, and it's brief description only states that Revan took down Malak. I think it will probably mention that he left the known galaxy but the next entry isn't for another 200 years. I think Revan's fate will remain a mystery.

Archived