Home

PATCH UPDATES WO'NT INSTALL!!

jasething2

:mad:

WHY WON'T IT UPDATE!!

WHEN I CLICK ON THE PATCH EXE I GET "UNABLE TO FIND BATTLEFRONT-TRY UN-INSTALLING AND THE RE-INSTALLING THE GAME"

TRIED IT,DOES'NT WORK,GETTING PIGGED OFF NOW!!!!

MY VERSION IS INSTALLED ON A PARTITION RESERVED JUST FOR GAMES

I GOT B/F AS PART OF "STAR WARS-BEST OF PC" COMPILATION

If it's on the best of PC.. does it need the update. I'm pretty sure they're releasing the updated version now. If not... "Par for the course LA".

If you do indeed need to patch... the patch is most likely looking for Battlefront.exe on C drive. Try running it from the folder Battlefront.exe is in, instead of your desktop or download folder.

If it's on the best of PC.. does it need the update. I'm pretty sure they're releasing the updated version now. If not... "Par for the course LA".

If you do indeed need to patch... the patch is most likely looking for Battlefront.exe on C drive. Try running it from the folder Battlefront.exe is in, instead of your desktop or download folder.

HAVE TRIED THIS AND I GET "B/F NOT FOUND-TRY RE-INSTALLING FROM ORIGNAL CD"

STILL DOESN'T WORK AFTER RE-INSTALL.

• 3 weeks later...

This might be one of those games that you may have to accept on the "C" drive. I used to put all my games on a seperate partition as well. That stopped when hard drives started getting huge and I no longer had a need to conserve space. IMO, you're sacrificing performance by putting games on a seperate partition or drive (from my own experience).

Archived