Home

CAD is a terrible excuse for a webcomic and you dirty this forum by mentioning Tim Buckley's pathetic manchild abortion of a 'gaming holiday'.

Quoted for truth. I'd draw some horrible parody of his horrible, lazy drawing, but I don't have GIMP installed, so cant blur a generic background in order to make it.

Also, I'll be celebrating... the Feast of the Conversion of St Paul, the Feast of Gregory the Theologian, Burns Night, Crimson Day, Sementivae, Tatiana Day, St Dwynwen's Day or all of the above, apparently, by reading Christmas On A Rational Planet by Lawrence Miles, a bit of writing, and annotating a history of the Old Kingdom.

I further advise that you play Planescape: Torment instead of another retread of Bio's Samiest Hits.

I'd explain why CAD sucks, but let Yahzee explain instead:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/108-Webcomics

I further advise that you play Planescape: Torment instead of another retread of Bio's Samiest Hits.

You, Sam, Devon, and many others have hyped this game up to the point that there is no way it'll be as good as you all claim it is. I call nostalgia goggles shenanigans on you all.

You, Sam, Devon, and many others have hyped this game up to the point that there is no way it'll be as good as you all claim it is. I call nostalgia goggles shenanigans on you all.
It's... excellent, to say the least. The trailer alone causes one to play it out of sheer, inquisitive bizarredom.

[YOUTUBE=HQ]

[/YOUTUBE]

Can't really deny that in all honesty. Unfortunately, it still remains probably the best-written computer game I've played, or at the very worst, the third best, assuming I were feeling odd and rated Portal and KotOR II as being better written.

I will admit that the gameplay sucks like a ****ing turbocharged Dyson, though.

When compared to the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series, which use the same engine, the combat and magic suck. Really suck.

The story, characters and dialog are a completely different story, however. Quite possibly the best of any video game that I've ever played, and that's why people still rave about Planscape: Torment and why Chris Avellone could never produce anything remotely as good ever again and still be regarded as a god.

Cool, I have yet another excuse to spend hours and hours playing Dragon Age besides "research on increasing load times for transitions", which involves approximately 10 hours of play time to reproduce the phenomenon. I also needed to test out my new Logitech G15 gaming keyboard after dumping half a mug of coffee on my old one. Gosh darn, but I do so suffer in the name of helping out Bioware and Logitech. Mass Effect 2 has been pre-ordered, and I have ME d/l'd from Steam when it was just 5 bucks, the Siege of Mirkwood expansion for LOTRO, and yes, I still have copies of BG2 and PS:T so I can play those, along with the Malkavian run-through of VtMB. My dad and sister are going to come over to my house this weekend for Beatles Rock Band if we can get our schedules to coordinate, so we'll have lots of gaming this week to celebrate whatever holiday we need as an excuse. :D

Tim Buckley is a pedophile, and everything he does is a miscarriage.

A little unnecessarily rough, kid. There are a number of authors and cartoonists I cannot stand, and some that have surprised me with their comments such as Josh Whedlon when he wrote Firefly. Regardless, I give them the respect I feel is due, even if I loathe them

A little unnecessarily rough, kid. There are a number of authors and cartoonists I cannot stand, and some that have surprised me with their comments such as Josh Whedlon when he wrote Firefly. Regardless, I give them the respect I feel is due, even if I loathe them

Tim Buckley deserves no respect, he is a terrible, unfunny, misogynistic, self-absorbed, talentless and generally worthless bigot.

Did he piss in your Cheerios?

Agreed that CAD isn't funny. At all. And this is coming from someone who thinks that Dungeon Crawl Inc. is funny. Sort of. Especially when you're ripped. CAD isn't even funny then.

Buckley sent a photo of his penis to a minor. I'm a pretty liberal guy, but that just smacks of uncool.

Archived