Home

Why no Fable 2 or 3 on PC?

disbeliever

Last I checked there were other games available on the 360.

Fable 2 IMO was way better than the original Fable which I loathe with all my being. I never could even bring myself to finish the original. Fable 2 got my usual play until I can’t stand to look at it treatment for games I enjoy. Don’t know if I will ever play Fable 2 again, but IMO it was money well spent. Of course, I already owned the 360 as I purchase it for Mass Effect, but found other games to play on it. :)

well if Fable 3 ends up being an MMO it could be a PC-Exclusive, although I have nothing to back this up other than speculation and some rumors :)

Nopez.

It'll be a two part game. First part you play the son/daughter of the Hero of Fable 2. Second part is simish gameplay that has you make decisions as King/Queen.

Dunno about natal support though.

Nopez.

It'll be a two part game. First part you play the son/daughter of the Hero of Fable 2. Second part is simish gameplay that has you make decisions as King/Queen.

Ooh I didn't know that, sounds like it's going to be a great addition to the series (imagines being king of Albion). :)

Some good reasons NOT to port the game...

- Piracy and.... Ok, I'm blank...

But seriousley, I LOVE the first one, I LOVE the second one, so why doesn't Lionhead port the second?

I think it's because they want people to buy a 360, and have as many exclusives as possible (still, that's kinda stupid)

But I think Microsoft has a word or two to say about porting it to the PC, and they wanna beat the c*** outta PlayStation, in which isn't an easy task with exclusives like Uncharted, LittleBIGPlanet, Metal Gear Solid and God of War...

Nopez.

Looks like it'll be Natal enabled, but not required...

http://kotaku.com/5387026/molyneux-fable-iii-will-use-project-natal

Archived