Home

Combining UTC Inventories

I am trying to combine the inventories of two p_hk47.utc files from the mods WotOR and RedHawke's Enhanced Terminator Droid Pack.

Don't worry this is for my own use.

Now what I want to do is take the Custom Weapon HK-47 has in the WotOR mod and add it to the utc that comes with RedHawke's mod. I am not sure how to do this.

Once again this is for my own use and I won't release it.

Any help would be awesome.

I am trying to combine the inventories of two p_hk47.utc files from the mods WotOR and RedHawke's Enhanced Terminator Droid Pack.

Don't worry this is for my own use.

Now what I want to do is take the Custom Weapon HK-47 has in the WotOR mod and add it to the utc that comes with RedHawke's mod. I am not sure how to do this.

Once again this is for my own use and I won't release it.

Any help would be awesome.

You will need to edit the RH .utc to reflect arming of the WotOR weapon. This will require editing the .utc, as you have noticed, simply with replacing the filename. You will then need to take the unique HK item .uti and whatever files it may depend on, from the WotOR mod and put them into your override. Done.

EDIT: You cannot "merge" the two .utc's, you must make one that is equipped and has stats the way you like. There are only so many slots (2) for guns and (2) for droid items. So, you will have to choose which guns you want, put them in HK's .utc, then make sure that the .tga's and .uti's of those guns are also in override.

Archived