Home

Movie Style Blade Retextures Version 4 with Flickering Cores.

DarthJacen

======================================================
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
======================================================

AUTHOR: 	DarthJacen
	DarthJacen (Lucasforums)
NAME: 		Movie-Style Retextures Version 4 with Flickering Cores. Fixed

FILENAME: Movie_Style_Retextures_v4
FILE SIZE: 201.63 kb
DATE RELEASED: 01/20/10

Credits: Mono_Giganto for giving me permission to use his flickering idea even though all of my work is original.  It was his idea to make them flicker, and I acknowledged this and asked and received his permission at LucasForums.

Version 3: Reduced Glows to stock size, and added folders for the different files.
Version 4: Made the Flickering a two frame flicker rather than a four frame to resemble the old turning rods used for the Original film with were triangular and rotated giving us the flicker we love today.

DESCRIPTION: This modification is for the original Knights of the Old Republic, but I have included in a separate folder the two extra colors used in TSL for installation at will.  I cannot run it, anymore and therefore cannot provide screenshots for that modification.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Open the archive and extract the files inside to your Override folder. Do not use the dark green or silver textures K1.  Although they will not break the game should you add them, the colors do not exist in the stock lightsabers available making them useless.

COMMENTS: This modification is best used with Oldflashes lightsaber movie hilts plus Anakin’s ROTS hilt.  

BUGS: None

PERMISSIONS: If you want to use this in a future mod, please contact me for permission before hosting it.  Thank you.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
kotor0004c.jpg

kotor0012a.jpg

kotor0014a.jpg

kotor0020a.jpg

kotor0021a.jpg

kotor0025a.jpg

kotor0026a.jpg

kotor0034a.jpg

kotor0037.jpg

You may download them here.

Archived