Home

Halo

Azzameen

Okay, I hope this is possible.

Can somebody mod me the Halo MkVI armour in the colours orange, red, maroon, light red (pink), brown, blue, cyan, teal, and black?

Perfect to finish the set would be the sniper rifle, shotgun, assault rifle, battle rifle, and pistol.

And... the helmets should be removable.

Anybody think they're up to it?

• 1 month later...

I've done a bunch of halo modding in the past. I could probably rip the models from Halo 1 and then rig them on to a KOTOR skeleton sans head so that helmets could be added later. The issue is that distributing this mod wouldn't be entirely legal and so I'm tentative to do it.

Yeah, fritz, porting is frowned upon here partly due to legality, and partly because it really hurt modding communities for some other games in the past. You did the right thing in mentioning it and that you're tentative before doing it.

However, I also noticed that you just got here yesterday, and you've already started taking requests and have made a saber hilt. I see a bright modding future here.

I would never request porting.

Like I said reskinning the heavy combat suit is good.

But if you were able to make the armour model a bit more... bulky, I'd really appreciate that.

Oh, I forgot, skins should also be for the female models.

Or is it possible to give the females male armour? 'Cause Halo multiplayer only features male armour, and in RvB there are two women. Both in Spartan MkVI armour.

Archived