Home

LEGOS!

What is everybody's favorite Lego theme?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What is everybody's favorite Lego theme?

• Plain Legos
    • Everything!
    • Lego Creator/Racer
    • Lego City/Town
    • Lego Castle/Knights Kingdom
    • Lego Pirates/Soldiers
    • Power Miners/Rock raiders
    • Atlantis/Aqua Raiders
    • Adventures/Indiana Jones
    • Agents/Exo Force/Alpha team
    • Lego Harry Potter
    • Lego Bionicle
    • Lego Duplo (LOL)
    • Lego Star Wars/Space themes

cool, I wish they had lego lotr! That would be epic. Unfortunately, the dude at the lego store said that won't be possible unless the new Hobbit movie is PG. And of coarse, they would have to make a contract with Tolkien enterprizes, and then design the sets which would be big and expensive. A possible Minas Tirith set would be up to 600$! I will post furthur ideas regarding this topic.

I voted for LEGO Pirates, although my favourite set as a child was a LEGO Wild West town. I never really played with lego that much - I did have a large amount of both Lego and Mega Bloks, though.

In fact, i've recently bought a load of Mega-Bloks sets for conversion for wargaming purposes.

I once made a submission for the 420chan LEGObong competition. I didn't win, but after testing it I felt like that really didn't matter.

All my LEGO's are now in the possession of underprivileged children since I gave away a lot of junk to goodwill. I kind of regret the decision now, I miss the LEGO's

I think it was mainly plain LEGO for me - used to use it to build 'sets' for my Star Wars figures when I was small. I remember distinctly building a base which was meant to be Hoth (it was red, blue and yellow, but who cares?) which would be overwhelmed by Imperials (led by Tarkin - well if the base is multicoloured we can safely do away with canon) then mercilessly crushed.

Ah childhood memories...:lol:

Legos were great fun until a ran the numbers and found I was paying approximately 53 Canadian dollars/brick. I only play with virtual Legos now.

Which software do you use? I used LDraw back in the day, then moved on to MLCAD (available on the same site), which uses the LDraw parts library.

I am angry! they are discontinueing Lego Pirates, Lego Castle, Lego Agents, and Lego Indiana Jones! Lego Atlantis and the new city sets look cool though.

They've discontinued those lines before, and a few years later they come back. It's a standard practice for Lego - Pirates was around in the early to mid 90s, went away, then came back. I've no reason to believe that isn't happening here as well.

True, the guy at the lego store said that they will find a replacement theme similar to its predasesor (srry, not good at spelling!) for instance Lego Knights Kingdom and Lego Castle. Lego Adventures and LEgo Indiana Jones. Lego Life on Mars and Lego Mars Mision. Lego Alpha team and Lego Agents. I really want to see Lego Napoleon take the place of Pirates, Lego crusaders take the place of Castle and NEW themes like Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit by the time Peter Jackson's new movie comes out.

Archived