Home

Question Will The Old Republic be Available for Nintendo Wii?

Rogue15

• 1 month later...
what is so bad about the wii? It has some pretty cool games. And the concept is ingenious!

Lets see, despite the fact that console games, let alone the Wii can't really support a real MMO, I'm sure the poly count for a head model alone would be too much for the poor Wii. Now, imagine a 4000+ poly count full body, multiply that by more than 100.

TOR for the Wii isn't going to happen, unless Wii2 comes out and suddenly pulls out better graphics and online capabilities than the PC, PS4, or the next Xbox out of its butt before TOR comes out.

Lets see, despite the fact that console games, let alone the Wii can't really support a real MMO, I'm sure the poly count for a head model alone would be too much for the poor Wii. Now, imagine a 4000+ poly count full body, multiply that by more than 100.

That hasn't stopped people from using nintendo characters on GMOD. :devsmoke:

TOR does not looks that good, have a look at resident evil games for the GAMECUBE.
It isn't a question of whether the Wii is physically capable of running TOR, its that it won't be developed for the Wii, therefore, my original statement. :)

Archived