Home

Need PC saved game(s) please!

Howdy Psycho-fans!

I made the mistake of playing Psychonauts off of Gametap back when it was free. I got real busy and stopped playing it, and would like to start playing it again, but lo! Gametap lost all my saved games.

So now I just bought the Steam version, and am glad to see that it looks unencrypted, i.e. like an original CD install would look. I would be really grateful if someone could send me some SavedGame files (along with their profile and profile.ini, just in case) so I could resume playing. I was about 3/4 of the way through.

I had just finished the Napoleon/Waterloo level, which comes after Gloria, and I was starting the Cards/Bull level.

If anyone has PC saved games anywhere near these levels, they would be greatly appreciated!

fyi I also have the Xbox Psychonauts, so at this point I've purchased the game twice! :)

Cheers!

I understand I could use the saved game editor, but it wouldn't reflect what psi powers and collections of things I *should* have at a given point in the story.

Also, I see a few people asking for saved games, perhaps we could create a sticky topic with references to a few saved games? That would likely help a lot of people now and in the future...

Cheers,

G

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Well judging by the number of reads vs. number of replies, either no one is willing to help, no one has saved games available, or a lot of people are looking for saved games but not finding them.

Whatever case it is, I ended up finding one saved game that was not too far from where I needed it, so I will copy the link here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mxgsbt9dytg

Credits go to PsychoNugget in a posting on Lakeside Chat...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=190955&highlight=saved+game

Fortunately for me, 2 years later his download link is still valid...

I hope someone finds this useful! I certainly did, I've now finished the game.

A word of warning: the last few levels can be frustratingly tedious, arm yourself with strong will and patience!

Cheers,

G

Archived