Home

PC Release?

Vampir1c

Let me say it louder:

XboxSucks.jpg

IT OVERHEATS QUICKLY

Lolz, I love saying that. PS3's rarely overheat, mine has never overheated, plus they get better gameplay, better graphics, we can surf the internet, do a lot of things that 360s can't.

EDIT: Anyway, hopefully the PC version is atleast playable and can compare wit the console version

Let me say it louder:

XboxSucks.jpg

IT OVERHEATS QUICKLY

Lolz, I love saying that. PS3's rarely overheat, mine has never overheated, plus they get better gameplay, better graphics, we can surf the internet, do a lot of things that 360s can't.

EDIT: Anyway, hopefully the PC version is atleast playable and can compare wit the console version

Well, every single website comparing PS3's and Xbox 360's grpahics says that the Xbox 360's is better. http://www.itvidya.com/playstation_3_vs_xbox_360 There are plenty more websites if you want.

My Xbox 360 has never overheated and I've played for very, very long times before.

And gameplay is all personal prefeference. Plus, every game has different gameplay so you can't say one is better than the other.

The Xbox 360's controller is more comfortable to hold.

The PS3's online play, although free, sucks. Even in peer to peer online games, the Xbox 360 rarely lags. The PS3's online play (excluding a few games) is almost unplayable.

The Xbox 360 gets a lot of exclusive content (extra DLC, more arcade games, more exclusives, etc).

The only thing better about the PS3 is that it has Blu-Ray and you can use the internet (which can easily be done from a computer).

My sega genesis is twenty years old (and yes, I still play it from time to time) and it has NEVER EVER overheated. The games are that old too and not a one of them has stopped working. Only the controllers had a couple of buttons that were a little sticky, so I replaced the rubber pads in them.

Anyway, no PC release of course "sucks" (sucks to be snubbed anyway). I still haven't played the game, but from the look of it, what they need to do is update the saber engine. This "hack and slash" stuff was old hat years ago (1997). I'm sick and tired of third person 3D action games where you just pound the button and get combos and the computer controls everything with scripting. Sure it looks cool for videos and demos, but I want to actually be able to CONTROL my blade and do different attacks and swings, not just combos (and "earning" combos is so boring).

Well anyway, here's hoping they do port it eventually (do we have to wait another year?) and do it right. Sadly I don't expect them to do much more than just copy the Xbox360/PS3 version at this point, like they did with the previous game. I'd suggest a petition, but console gamer expectations are just set too low, and they seem unwilling to "risk" any money on a new PC game these days (notice how the only PC exclusives/firsts lately have been online games where they can charge a monthly fee).

Online multiplayer is a must, and after that, open modding would make a real difference (and not just a bare bones map editor).

Well, every single website comparing PS3's and Xbox 360's grpahics says that the Xbox 360's is better. http://www.itvidya.com/playstation_3_vs_xbox_360 There are plenty more websites if you want.

Plenty of sites say that but some say also quite the opposite.

My Xbox 360 has never overheated and I've played for very, very long times before.

That's because your model has a built-in fan, other models you have to get it manually installed. Only in the Elite does it come with a fan, which means for money to spend.

The Xbox 360's controller is more comfortable to hold.

That is a matter of opinion. People have different hands and are used to different controller setups. But the PS3 is easier to get used to than the 360, unless you've played the original Xbox for years

The PS3's online play, although free, sucks. Even in peer to peer online games, the Xbox 360 rarely lags. The PS3's online play (excluding a few games) is almost unplayable.

Source?

If your PS3 lags, then that means you've either screwed it up or you just have a bad area for connection. Kids at school have both the PS3 and the 360, they say that their PS3 has much better internet play. So if you've played the PS3 and had lag, that just means probably a bad server or connection. I've played Modern Warfare 2 for quite a while and rarely to never have seen lag.

The Xbox 360 gets a lot of exclusive content (extra DLC, more arcade games, more exclusives, etc).

Same on the PS3

The only thing better about the PS3 is that it has Blu-Ray and you can use the internet (which can easily be done from a computer)

Yeah, but PS3's are most preferable to a simple computer, because you can do the same things on the internet on a PS3 as the Computer, but the graphics are much better and for me, less lag. Plus the PS3 has a keyboard which can be bought for a small price, as well as a remote for TV, which I sometimes watch. Plus there's more which I haven't really explored yet. But I do know that all the PS3 controllers and go wireless, and have longer lasting time without a cable, so you can play from a chair long away. Also you can download movies instantly via Netflix, which can be easier than ordering it. There's a lot more than I'm explaining so yeah

I hate these stupid console arguments, but...

That's because your model has a built-in fan, other models you have to get it manually installed. Only in the Elite does it come with a fan, which means for money to spend.

*Cracks open 360*

That's absolute rubbish, and i'm pretty sure you know that. Furthermore, anyone who's ever turned on a 360 knows there are fans in it because they're the loudest fans on earth.

And, if there were no fans, the damn thing would explode within twenty minutes of being turned on. Mine has never overheated, and I played Oblivion for 9 hours straight once.

Xbox 360 - The Guts

Yeah, but PS3's are most preferable to a simple computer, because you can do the same things on the internet on a PS3 as the Computer, but the graphics are much better and for me, less lag. Plus the PS3 has a keyboard which can be bought for a small price

Oh look, i'm using a keyboard on my computer right now. :eek:

I'm not going to argue on the graphics, while I have excellent graphics on my PC, not everyone can afford to spend £850 on a brand spanking new computer, making consoles the better option in that instance.

PC has better graphics than any console if you have the right hardware plus the resolution can go much higher.

I heard a lot of people slam the PC port of TFU for having **** controls and being buggy so I would only expect to see this on PC if the first one was profitable enough for LucasArts.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i hate this, u know what is better than x360 and ps3?

ME!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about u guys but i found tfu pc to be smooth, Good Controls (I use a gamepad), and solid gameplay, i finished the game twice with no bugs occuring (ok mabey once in the first mission, thats it tho)

Archived