Home

Darksaber Request

Schrii

Hey Guys and Gals, I was looking around on Wookiepedia and an article caught my eye, it was an article on the Darksaber, basically a Lightsaber, with a Black blade, in the shape of a Vibroblade........personally, I thought it was pretty kick-ass, and would like to request for someone to make this particular Sabre, or provide me with instructions on how to do it myself, thanks in advance.

(P.S I have looked at Tutorials, but cannot find one explaining how to model a weapon, and how to change the Sabre blade colour to Black)

Your best bet is probably this, and someone who's trying to make this mod may want to try something like it. Or maybe model a saber hilt like that of a vibroblade? Just my thoughts.

EDIT: And there are quite a few black saber textures on kotor files if that's all your looking for.

heh. That looks familiar :p

If anyone is taking up this mod request, feel free to use (or manipulate) the model and/or resources in my Darksword mod (linked above).

I "may" still have the resources as well (master skins, model project, etc.). If I have them, you're welcome to them. Just PM me and I'll dig around. ;)

Archived