Home

The Old Republic To Miss Spring 2011 Launch?

News

I'm not all that upset about this news. I'm pretty confident this game will rock!

Agreed.... who knows, probably after a year or so out they might have space combat put in it later...

Dont get me wrong, the game will steal me away from any MMO i am playing at the time.. Just would make it better

I'm sure they'll have space at launch, they just haven't said anything yet because they don't have anything to show yet. That's been BioWare's creed with TOR since it was first announced. In an interview in July of last year, they confirmed there will be space. They're just not the type to harp on for hours about content that they don't have playable yet. I'm sure they're working on Space now and they're just waiting for a nice big convention to make the big announcement of Space in TOR, likely with a playable demo(or at least a viewable demo of space gameplay).

I'm sure they're working on Space now and they're just waiting for a nice big convention to make the big announcement of Space in TOR, likely with a playable demo(or at least a viewable demo of space gameplay).

I hope that is the case.. but if not thats ok... Still going to be a great game at launch

Delays happen IMO...and I don't see this game getting delayed into oblivion as has happened to others *cough* duke nukem *cough*

Let Bioware and LA take their time as far as I'm concerned. Bioware just hit a home run with Mass Effect 2 so we know what they are capable of and I have no reason to believe that they will produce anything other than a quality game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived