Home

Any interests in customs?

Hey everyone I'm obviously new to the forum but my love of Brutal Legend is far from. And I enjoy it SO much that I, an avid collector of many things, need action figures!

I dont see any being put out anytime soon.. maybe in the distant future but possibly never. With that being said I've dabbled in sculpture for a few years now and decided I wanted to start sculpting myself the BL cast! I'm not very far yet and thus far I only have Eddie's guitar and half of the Ax done but I plan to do as many as I can. I wanted to share the wealth and see if anyone else would also be interested in (eventually) also having these. I hope to mold and cast these things as I complete them. They would be VERY similar to the mini statues that Four Horsemen/ Mattel were putting out about 2 years ago for Masters of the Universe. Self articulating mini statues is just too difficult plus theyd be for display and not play. I also have to add they would probably be unpainted kits.. although I might do some painted ones.

If this is completely inappropriate for me to even ask then PLEASE by all means lock this thread and lets forget I asked about it. I just didnt know if it was allowed or not.

BUT if its not, please show and interest and I'll hopefully post some pictures of the sculpts as I complete them!

Thanks for reading and here's a shout to the potential of to Brutal Legend II!

• 1 month later...

For those interested... yet another update

I've got some updates to the Brutal Legend Sculpts I've been working on. Here are 2 of the 4 new pics (other 2 located in the same album as these are). The pics will show additional sculpting to both figures. Completed the hair, belts, shoes, and arms.

http://www.picturevillage.com/photos/main.php/v/xXnWoXx/Brutal_Legend/DSC00106.JPG.html

http://www.picturevillage.com/photos/main.php/v/xXnWoXx/Brutal_Legend/DSC00115.JPG.html

These guys should only have about 2 weeks of work left. I need sew 2 leather vests and 4 leather wrist bands (2 will include rows of sculpted spikes). I have some chains to hang from their belts, but will be waiting until I begin painting to attach them. Lastly, since Im making one Demon Eddie.. I'll be sculpting a set of wings and as you can see im experimenting with a wire frame at the moment..

Leave some feedback and hope you are enjoying the progress

• 3 weeks later...

Archived