Home

Lurking in the Shadows?

Harkonnen07

What does this have to do with the site.

The site though did update again.

Seems there moving a way from flashbacks and moving into the present in the game universe.

Notice Kota in the one vision is not wearing the bandages.

Yep it's been updated for a day or two now.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well...That looks cute...

LOL! That really made me laugh hard :p

Anybody recognize the monster behind Starkiller now.

Looks like a cross from a rancor and the snow moster from Empire Strikes Back

I just discovered some secret images on the official website. I do not know how old/new these are but it seems that the background will change every 1-2 minutes to show 1 of 3 images in a negative/inverted look.

Thanks for sharing. These are cool!

The third picture looks like

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
the opening scene from Republic Commando when you are in the cloning pod.

Ha, ha, it does. That's a little cool.

Was able to get these images:

Source: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed2/info/

Image #1

Show spoiler
forceunleashed21.jpg

Image #2

Show spoiler
forceunleashed22.jpg

Image #3

Show spoiler
forceunleashed23.jpg

Image #4

Show spoiler
forceunleashed24.jpg

Speaking of rancor... remember that in some old comic the empire have some modified rancor things that protects the Throne world.

Also, my vision of the Good Galen vs Bad Galen fight ...

Oh, from afar, the little poster with Galen's head appearing between two lightsabers make him looks a bit like Gordon... then again Galen dual-wielding two crowbars would be silly.

What i'm more concerned about is that, the you..(Clone or real you) is in the tank, the moment he sees juno, he bangs on his tank....but he is watching you >.>?....<.< -head hurts- ._.; ....im sticking to my, seeing in the future theory or....i don't know x.x; my head hurts D:<

• 2 weeks later...

IDK, some thing just makes me assume that there could be a bit of a darker side to him. When Starkiller asks him where Juno is and he replies he doesn't know, his tone just sounds heartless. Also between the time Starkiller asks where is she and Kota's reply there is a breif image of Kota with his hands above his head, as if striking at something or some one. May be he did some thing to Juno?

IDK, some thing just makes me assume that there could be a bit of a darker side to him. When Starkiller asks him where Juno is and he replies he doesn't know, his tone just sounds heartless. Also between the time Starkiller asks where is she and Kota's reply there is a breif image of Kota with his hands above his head, as if striking at something or some one. May be he did some thing to Juno?

hmmm interesting....but then again he could just be angry at the world for something, i mean he did cop a lightsaber to the face and hes got scars everywhere so .... lol

one of the visions we can see Starkiller in the room, what is familiar to the place what we can see in the website. if it's right, that we are the clone/one of the other clones (from the trailer), we'll see Galen front of us at least one update...but it's just my suspection

Just a thought... Considering lucas arts have said that this storyline is a more personall one compared to the first, i wonder if Galens Father will be included or have anything to do with the game this time around. I feel its a very unexplored part Galens storyline...

Galen's dead is dad.

Well, first off, not everyone believe the Galenin the story is a real, or unaltered, ex-hero force user that we know of. Most people assume/seen/felt that he is dead.

By all means Juno can be working for the Empire even after the story.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived