swphreak

Do you have Steam installed?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Steam installed?

• Yes.
    • No, but I'll get it eventually.
    • No, and I'll never install Steam.

Cross posted from kotor forums.

Ok, so looks like Team Fortress 2 is going to be the *it* game. If there enough people, they can branch out and stuff.

Like, I know of a group that has Battlefront 1/2. It's just a matter of a certain British person getting off his butt and reinstalling Windows or some BS.

So, how about every weekend (fri-sun) at 7PM (eastern, sorry suck at time zones), people gather at the steam group chat and either play TF2, or if they want/can, branch out to different games.

I think two others (besides myself) mentioned having UT3 the other night as well, which is something I've definitely wanted started.

Oh, UT3 would be fun. I don't play that enough. Does everyone have the "black" version? It was a free update but you only got it automatically if you had registered your copy on Steam (or bought it from there in the first place). I'm sure it won't be hard to find the update for the non Steam people though.

If you could make the time a bit earlier it would help people on my side of the Atlantic, the time you have suggested there is midnight over here I think. I don't mind starting at 11 on a fri or sat but to start at midnight is a bit late really.

Just thought I'd pass word along though you all probably know about this:

There's also Orange Box, which includes TF2. Sweetest deal around because it's 5 games in one package.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Orange+Box+-+Windows/8521192.p?id=1186007266755&skuId=8521192&st=orange%20box&lp=2&cp=1

Occasionally, Target even sells it on sale for $20 on PC from time to time.

IIRC For the 360 they even went as low as $15 for a quick sale that same week.

Even if you're not a major fan of the Half Life series (I wasn't), buy it. You won't regret it.

Archived