Home

Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire

harIII

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well regarding T3, I don't think he's in this mod because it's not related to the kotor storyline. But if you just mean T3-type droids, I also think it would be weird if they talked. I think robotic voices would be great for humanoid type droids like HK or protocal types, but keep the astro types beeping and booping :r2d2:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry everybody, for one reason or another I've been kept away from an internet server. I finally got my 3DS program working again I've made considerable progress with two new modules. They were done around 3 o'clock today but I decided to add something for a better transition between each other. But here are the screenshots. Now I can't take all the credit, I had some help from Quannon. He donated three modules to Canderis for use in SOTE and I took a few objects such as cliffs, trucks, boxes, a building as a guide which I recreated, another building that I copied, and the bridges.

Mustafar: Landing Pad

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
landing_pad.jpg

Mustafar: Colony

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
colony.jpg

main_buildings.jpg

capitol_building.jpg

business_sector.jpg

waterfront.jpg

bridges.jpg

I'm very pleased, that little area where all the bridges connect there is a little dot (well really it's a box). That's how big the PC is compared to everything else! And don't worry, I have a trick up my sleeve for easier travel between the three islands rather than walking all the way around.

Canderis: I love it!!!

LordDeathRay: Possibly. I'm putting door holes in all the buildings just to play it safe. Worst case scenario, I'll just have to put in a static door. But I do plan for each of them to be used for something, just haven't figured it out yet.

Disbeliever: Thanks, I thought modeling is something that would take me months to figure out and I'm actually rather surprised at how easy it is. The colony took me about two or three days.

How would everyone feel about this idea. I'm redoing part of Yavin IV so you may have the option of recruiting one of five Force Adepts who were taken in by the Jedi Order to be trained. Just a few days/weeks later Order 66 was carried out and a Master fled with them. During their escape they were attacked and forced to make a crash landing on Yavin IV. The Master stayed behind to convince the Empire that she was the only in order to save the Adepts while the students flee to a safe haven she told them about. She died when the Empire came and they never found the safe haven. They survived in the jungles ever since.

Now you get their help after promising them of safe departure from Yavin. All five will remain on your ship the Phoenix, a very big ship while one will remain with you. What are the views of the community.

Archived