Home

Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire

harIII

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope the long hiatus is due to college/life problems and that this mod has not met a pre-mature end.

That would be a great tragedy...

Stay strong harIII!

I doubt it will be a premature end, if you look through the rest of the thread, you can see that harIII updates only every so often. I'm assuming, like you said, he's just busy with life.

I hope the long hiatus is due to college/life problems and that this mod has not met a pre-mature end.

That would be a great tragedy...

Stay strong harIII!

Thank you for support. Unfortunately you're right, well half right anyways. College, life, drama, and nonsense seem to find me very attractive. I am indeed however finding time here and there to work on it, in fact I going on a heavy modding spree right now.

• 3 weeks later...
-----UPDATE-----

This has waited long enough, here is something that I've been working on lately. Enjoy!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

5u95r2w87o5cz4mfg.jpg?size_id=6

2ohwatx3isviik3fg.jpg

K2_00000.jpg

ly3510j8yvlxep6fg.jpg

wv711350555cbddfg.jpg

ey5mmc82l6rhl3yfg.jpg

5u95r2w87o5cz4mfg.jpg

Is that wall texture a game resource or custom? If game, what's the name of the file? If custom, could I please use it? Thanks!

You need to release that as a separate Trayus Academy reskin. Oh my god, it's perfect!

I agree, it's a really great reskin.

Hey, thanks guys! I take pride in my work. :)

Well credit goes to LDR who did the textures but if I'm not mistaken those textures came straight out of Korriban.

You'd be right. All it takes is a lot of mixing and matching and seeing if it looks good. I'd say this is arguably my best reskinning job.

Is that wall texture a game resource or custom? If game, what's the name of the file? If custom, could I please use it? Thanks!

I forget what texture it is off the top of my head, but go to ERFs<tpa<K. All of the Korriban textures are there.

Archived