• Created
  • Last Reply

---UPDATE---

Tantive - 100% Complete

Executor - 75% Complete, 6/6 Side quests 100% complete

Slehayron - Main Plot 100% Complete, 4/5 side quests 100% complete

Ardent Phoenix - 15% Complete

Yavin IV - 75% Complete

These are the planets that I've been focusing on lately. I might be even expanding the beta version to cover all 5 locations.

Got it in mind DeathRay, I was actually very disappointed in TSL and couldn't really believe that The Sith Lords was really what came out. I have big plans with the final produce of SOTE and additional things that will happen throughout the game to give it a more real life feel to it.

The main reason why I'm flying right now is because I'm out for Summer Vacation and still can't find a job... why me, WHY ME!!!

Yes, TSL has better models and stuff to play with than KOTOR.

I'd like it to be but that will be very difficult to match. But I can definately asure you that it will be of a higher quality than the Jedi Masters (no offense to the modders on that project).

It's not going to be too much longer before I'm going to need a bunch of voice actors for the beta version (first two locations; the Tantive IV and the Devestator). I'll need both male and female as well as somebody who can create Stormtrooper voices. If anyone is interested please PM me some details about your voice such as age, gender, and what personalities they can very accurately make such as light side or dark side.

Ok, this is for you Nick Vader...

***WARNING - POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT***

The Beta will be able let's say the equivalent of three or four Endar Spires (plot wise and how much time they take to complete). This isn't including side quests which can be found on the Devestator.

You will find new items, two temporary companions (one is part of the main plot and the other is for one of I think six side quests on the Devestator). I'm going to say there will be anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour of game play depending on if you play through all of the side quests or not, note that's just a rough estimation, I haven't played all the way through it in a while.

Remember I am only releasing this small portion of the plot for the sake of building up some comotion about SOTE (Shadows of the Empire). But you will get to a climax that will give you an idea where we are heading with the project and a suitable place to end.

One more thing, I haven't been spending the last eight months on these two locations. I've started five other locations with one very close to completion.

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping in for some tips.

In the first page, harIII said that there would be a final confrontation with Vader and the Emperor, and that cannonicity would be followed as close as possible. And here's the tip: I agree about cannonicity, but there comes a time where the player has to beat some major bad guy savin' the world. Otherwise, it could get a little boring. So, a plot twist in the end would be very interesting.

ALSO: Try to use many conversions in the story, like betrayal from friends, new enemies, broken alliances, foes turn to mates, etc, to keep the plot alive. Just that. Keep up the good work, people:thmbup1:.

You've got it chief. I'll have to put some more twists in my later plots then but some of these have already occured.

Would you mind sending me a pm with different ideas and topic which you wrote down to keep at close hand (the betrayal from firends, new enemies and such).

As far as following the cannon, I have trick up my sleeve and it will depend on what happens through the player's choices. To have either the cannon ending or a new one or maybe an adjustment between the two.

So, if it is in the time of the Galactic Empire, you must have an Emperor Palpatine character, right? I was wondering how you will make one, because I also want to try and make a Emperor Palpatine character. And perhaps you could place the Darth Vader armor as a seperate mod. I am sure people would like to play like him in the original game of Star Wars Kotor II.

Well the Vader model is by Avol and if you ask around enough someone on here can most likely send it to you :)

As for Palpatine, I have been working on him - slowly. In fact I kind of forgot I was at all. As of now it kind of sucks, so you're more than welcome to have a go and make one.

As for Palpatine, I have been working on him - slowly. In fact I kind of forgot I was at all. As of now it kind of sucks, so you're more than welcome to have a go and make one.

Well, might I suggest that if you would create Emperor Palpatine on your own, you should use perhaps Kreia? She has similair robes, but you should have to do a lot of reskinning.

Archived