Home

Canada loves you, America!

Prime

I don't know too much Canada. I didn't know that it was the US's largest Oil supplier, for instance. I also didn't know about the extraordinary effort and aid it provided in the aftermath of 9/11.

I also agree with the sentiment that you can't get much better than a Canadian in a fight. picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=5980

Although, I'm not too sure about what Robin Williams thinks of Canada (PG-13 friendly version, BTW) -

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

:p

Canada's a pretty cool guy. Eh speaks French and doesn't afraid of anything. At least in Quebec. When I was in Montreal for a week I went to some theme park and the English was just skewed enough to be funny: "Please hold yourself firmly."

They also have Maple Syrup and a beaver surplus.

I love the Canucks! big sloppy kisses and hugs. :D

When I lived in Lansing (MI), there wasn't a time where I wasn't creeping past the borders every other week.

Molson is MUCH better across the border.. I think you send us (US) the stuff you mop off the floor :indif:

And you can't forget Tom Green, though most of us wish that we could.

BTW, you can have Pamela Anderson back too :xp:

@Astor: lol only Robin Williams could have done that song in public and gotten a good response.

I've never had any issues with Canada myself. Been there a couple of times and hung out with some of their navy folks when my ship was in Nova Scotia back in I think it was 2000, good times.

I've never had any issues with Canada myself. Been there a couple of times and hung out with some of their navy folks when my ship was in Nova Scotia back in I think it was 2000, good times.
Halifax? That's where I'm from...

Canada takes on Russia tonight. We are coming for you America!

Russian food is ...decent...:indif:

Anyway, Canadians are just our neighbors to the north is all.

Dana-Long manufacturing made some awesome lineup of transmission oil coolers. I use them as a general forced-fluid cooling system for large laser projects--primarily Co2 lasers, computer components, stuff like dat.

(Yes Jae, I wear the appropriate safety glasses for coherent infrared laser radiation @ 10.6 microns!)

As for Tom Brokaw...:giveup:

Archived