Home

To Whom It May Concern

Shmargin

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been posting on these forums since 2:05pm on December 21, 2001, and visiting samandmax.net since before then. I have noticed recently that even when there is S&M news, it never gets posted on samandmax.net. Like, Mixnmojo will post news about Sam & Max, but samandmax.net wont say anything, so if I were like me, 9 years ago, I might come across samandmax.net and think "Hmm, what a run down peice of junk, I wouldnt come HERE for my Sam & Max news!" Because it's all out dated and crappy.

What I propose here, is that due to my overall good behavior, and overall loyalty to the site, I be allowed to update whatever text file updates the script for news on the website, so that at least when I read about Sam & Max news on Mixnmojo.com, I can then add it to the news page on samandmax.net, so we dont look like hobos.

This probably wont happen, but I just think it sounds like a good idea.

Gratefully yours,

Tom

I mostly agree. If the main site stays like this much longer our position as lead Sam & Max site will be usurped by the new kid. Giving blog access to someone with the time, inclination and skill to keep it up to date would help a lot in forestalling that (though of course what is really needed is that long-promised overhaul and re-inventing).

I haven't been around here long enough to have any idea if it should be you, but it would be good to have someone and I'm not volunteering myself.

If the hands of fate dealt me this card, I think the absolute worst thing I would do, is be granted the privilege of being able to post a news update, then never doing it. I dont think I would ever post anything that would be outright considered stupid or not appropriate.

I save that for here.

541...sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived