Home

(3T) Triple Threat Clan recruiting

superdude678

Triple Threat is a clan for all gamers, on all platforms, for all kinds of games (or what I want it to expand into). It's starting out small, on BF2, and eventually I want to expand into other games (Counter Strike, CoD, etc.).

Right now, 3T is:

- for BF2

- for casual to hardcore gamers

- for all types of gameplay (Conquest, CTF, Assault, etc)

- great for different types of players, eg. assault, cqb, snipers, heavy gunners

- in need of a website

If you would like to join, just post a reply or something.

-superdude678

ummmmm... possibly.

Okay, maybe I just wanted to make a clan, but I wanna start something that could grow to be something huge, or it could flop. I have friends who might join, but I don't really know. I guess this could just be an experiment to see if I can actually head up something like this and if people will really join, or just say its just some noob trying to get friends. I dunno.

I am open for advice on how to run a clan, and I do welcome criticism.

You can probably use Spruz for a website. If you're not committed to this, you're just going to flop. Make sure that you have people who will actually join it rather than being just another person trying to start a clan when nobody is listening.

Thank you, I am making the website now. So, once I have it finished (and I have no idea when that will be) 3T will be officially open. I'll post updates or something on the progress. Oh, and yes, I actually have some members now (2 more than yesterday) :)

Once again, thank you BokkenBlader56.

Archived