Home

Mojo malware infection?

Harald B

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has to be some kind of big reveal for the next Mojo ....

I've been following this site for years, and althogh it's awesome, it also looks really, really simple code-wise ... And did nobody take a back-up?

Sounds a bit suspicious!

Mojo 08 was never backed up, and that was when the older and probably more responsible staff was around.

Normally I would link to the cover up image here. However, I'm getting a 403 forbidden error trying to access it, so it's probably just there and not accessible to the viewing public.

At least the css file is still on the site (though this looks like the one that was modified for April 1). Also, all the sub sites are still up (Indy guide ftw!).

Something is rotten in the state of Mojo... And I don't believe a word of the front page!

Dare to dream.

Hold on. Revelation. All will be reborn... On Easter! It makes perfect sense.

I think we nailed that one.

Didn't that bearded chap in the Bible come back at Easter? What an odd coincidence. Hope you're right.

Is this joke still going? Because now it's no longer funny and it's making me sort of sad.

Agreed, but since the whole site is still up and online, database and all, I have to assume there is no reason to be sad.

Just to reassure people, I would like to say I am in the process of downloading virtually the entire site, so, even if they gave up on something for no reason, it will all be sitting on my hard drive in a hour or so.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived