Home

What jedi would you like to most see if possible?

DarthReign

I believe that Yoda will play an large role in the game...Maybe even Qui-Gon. Luke will probably be featured. It sucks...all the Jedi seem to be dead so there is really no one for him to fight other than Sidious and Vader. He may be able to fight Quinlin Vos, or the bounty hunter who had a cameo in TPM. The girl with the red lightsaber?...I can't remember her name. I would like to see Exar Kun possibly...He is still alive. Just trapped on Yavin

Welcome to the forums, DarthReign!

I think Yoda will probably have some part in FU2 but I hope it's not too major, as I feel having him play a big role before Empire Strikes Back sort of takes away some of the mystique. I think you're thinking of Aurra Sing, and I agree she'd be a pretty good character to include.

What I really want to see is Maris Brood be meaningful to the plot in some way. Her presence in FU seems contrived to include more levels, and I think her being a major character in FU2 would help make up for that a lot.

I would like to see Exar Kun possibly...He is still alive. Just trapped on Yavin

Trapped and dead. His ghost is on Yavin IV at this point.

I wouldn't object to appearances by Maris Brood, Quinlan Vos, and other EU Jedi who aren't known to be dead yet, provided they die by the end of the story. Luke's supposed to be the last of the Jedi in Episode 6, so the more that point is driven home, the better.

I can see Luke doing more of a cameo. And Exar Kun is the Sith equivalent to a force ghost. In the DLC you fight Obi-Wan after he has become one with the Force.

Edit: Hmmm. I think Vos will be apart of it. And yes, I was referring to Aurra Sing. Ummm Damn, no Jedi left =(

I'm kind of hoping that they shy away from the Jedi fights in this one. The last game almost had to many.

That's not to say I wouldn't like to see a few. I'd love to see Maris Brood return, and Vos would be kind of cool. But there are more things in the universe then Jedi to fight, especially after the Empire takes control.

Actually I am not talkin about fighting the Jedi. It depends on his stand with the Darkside. I mean he seemed to be struggling with his nature in the trailer. I was just thinking of which ones would be cool to cameo. There is gonna have to be some lightsaber battles at some point though.

Edit:

Welcome to the forums, DarthReign!

I think Yoda will probably have some part in FU2 but I hope it's not too major, as I feel having him play a big role before Empire Strikes Back sort of takes away some of the mystique. I think you're thinking of Aurra Sing, and I agree she'd be a pretty good character to include.

What I really want to see is Maris Brood be meaningful to the plot in some way. Her presence in FU seems contrived to include more levels, and I think her being a major character in FU2 would help make up for that a lot.

Maris Brood will almost definetly have a bigger role in the Sequel. I am sure of it. I think she will aid or try to kill Starkiller at some point. I would love a fight with Vos. Maybe a training duel with Yoda. There really isn't a much bigger selection than that...maybe proxy can morph into an ancient Sith Lord like Reven or Exar Kun to really give Starkiller a run for his money.

• 3 weeks later...

Dass Jennir

During the Clone Wars, Dass Jennir was a highly respected Jedi general. When his clone troops received Order 66 and turned on him, Jennir was able to evade capture. He found himself allied with the very same Nosaurian warriors he had attempted to subdue. Relying on little more than his wits, bravery, and Force skills, Jennir helped the Nosaurians ferry many of their women and children off planet. Unfortunately, these women and children were promptly captured and sold as slaves.

Jennir helped his new friend, Bomo Greenbark, escape off planet and track down his imprisoned family. Jennir proved himself a hero many times over. Finally, though true victory eluded him, Jennir vanished and continued to live a life devoted to the Jedi Code.

And that's where we find Jennir now. His story beyond this point is untold. Despite his heroic deeds, Jennir is, in many ways, a conflicted warrior. He can be very headstrong at times, rushing into battle without considering the consequences. This isolated him from his more thoughtful Jedi compatriots somewhat.

Jennir values a more balanced viewpoint of the Force. Not only is he known to rely on a blaster when the mood strikes, he's had his fair share of exposure to the Dark Side.

Jennir is one of the few Jedi who can stand toe to toe with the Dark Lord of the Sith. Jennir's ultimate choice is simple. Does he use his vast powers to cripple the Empire, or does he give in to his inner darkness and overthrow Palpatine himself?

• 2 months later...
I'm kind of hoping that they shy away from the Jedi fights in this one. The last game almost had to many.

I agree with you there. I'd like be able to fight like Bounty Hunters(Like when you faced Boba Feet in TFU:USE. Although, make them a bit more challenging.

Or even maybe warrior type characters. The felucians had shields and defences against the lightsaber. They could easily come up with a good character like for example: General Grievous.

I'd love to see Maris Brood return...

Yeah, I really hope she returns. She was one of my favorite characters from the first game. They should of had her more in the plot. Maybe even held Starkiller take on the Death Star. (That would have been an interesting alternate ending. Starkiller defeats Vader, Maris finishes him off, while Starkiller takes on the Emperor).

Ohhhh, now that's something I'd like to see. Maybe give an explanation to the "dark" cave where Luke encounters "Vader"? Good idea Shem.

I'd like to see Starkiller enter the cave, but have a twist. He realizes the dark side in the cave can play tricks on him, but instead of a hallucination of himself its really a clone, hunting him down.

I wouldn't object to appearances by Maris Brood, Quinlan Vos, and other EU Jedi who aren't known to be dead yet, provided they die by the end of the story. Luke's supposed to be the last of the Jedi in Episode 6, so the more that point is driven home, the better.

Hes supposed to be, but all the stories about life for Jedi between the death and rebuilding of the Jedi Order kinda gets rid of that. Yeah, in the movies, Luke is seen to be pretty much the last Jedi ever. But there is quite a list of Jedi who did make it through the purge, and several of them live on to be important figures in the Rebellion, in forming the new Jedi Order, or just as crazy hermits living in the desert.

As for Luke making a Cameo, hes still living with his Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, as this game takes place before A New Hope. So unless Starkiller makes an effort to go to Tatooine and search the entire planet specifically for a single house in a desert, its not likely. A Yoda cameo would be expected, from the lines in the teaser all those months ago. And if he meets Quinlan Vos, then its not to fight or kill him, as he lived through Order 66 and the purge.

• 3 weeks later...
Yoda on Dagobah would be awwsssoommeee :D But i still want Kento who is his father

if im not mistaken , to make an apperance :)

he's dead. O.o how could he make an appearance?

plus i swear on the demo for ign it said something about dagobah, so i'm pretty certain he's going there. Plus i wud love to see obi-wan on tatooine but he should really be hunting sith by this point, not jedi.

Archived