5 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of episode 17?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • So-so
    • Needs work
    • It sucked

lucascast_threadtitle.png

Welcome back leXX, and welcome to Scar Da Kookee! In this episode, we talk a lot about Mass Effect 2 and Star Trek Online. Rogue Nine, acdcfanbill, and leXX give an in depth review of their ME2 experiences. Scar Da Kookee and Jae Onasi describe how the newly-released Star Trek Online works (at least the earlier levels) from character creation to starship battles. Darth Groovy shares his MAG experience, and we all talk about the romance options in the RPGs we've played recently. We wrap it up by chatting about what's been happening in the Winter Olympics and how much alike acdcfanbill and Scar Da Kookee sound.

Release date: 3rd March 2010

Download page: http://www.lucascast.com/lucascast_episode-17/

Summary:

*In a world....

*Mass Effect 2--what worked and what didn't, and discussion of Jeff's email

*Other games some of us had a chance to play

*Romance options in Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2

*Star Trek Online--character creation, how spacious the game feels, starship battles, Cryptic's plans to add end-game raids in the next month or so

*MAG (for PS3)

*News from X10 (via Major Nelson)

*Since this podcast took place right in the middle of the Winter Olympics, we spend some time talking about some of the gold medalists and our take on the luge and skeleton, among other sports

*Bloopers

I wish I could wave the magic Audacity wand and make it all better and be proficient at this sound editing. I'm just not good enough. I have a feeling it's a combo of our mics (I can't afford a professional mic, don't think anyone else here has one, either) and Skype that's creating the distortion/hiss that I can't figure out how to remove. We'll keep working on improving the sound quality, though. :)

When you mentioned about Perfect Dark featuring Goldeneye maps and its the closet will ever get to playing Goldeneye again, not necessarily, unless you count the Goldeneye Source mod for Half-Life 2 which currently is in its final beta stages and you can download the latest version from the official website and its awesome, Goldeneye in HD with all the maps, the multiplayer, the missions, exactly as you remember them on the N64.

http://www.goldeneyesource.net

Archived