1. 1. What is Telltales best game?

• Sam and Max
    • Tales of Monkey Island
    • Bone
    • Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
    • Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures
    • Telltale Texas Hold'em
    • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

I think that Telltale is starting to get alot of games and might...might...STOP MAKING SAM AND MAX!!!!!!! I dont know what gave me this idea but they havnt had any new releases (From what I can see corect me if i'm wrong.)

So what game do you think is Telltales best release?:confused:

EDIT: Sorry I was going to post this in off topic mayethem.

The poll question is "What is Telltales best game?" but the thread topic is "What series should Telltale continue?" and those are two separate questions.

I voted for Bone, even though I know that Telltale have said they're not making any more, because, though Bone isn't Telltale's best game(s), it is the license I would like to see more of.

The poll question is "What is Telltales best game?" but the thread topic is "What series should Telltale continue?" and those are two separate questions.

I voted for Bone, even though I know that Telltale have said they're not making any more, because, though Bone isn't Telltale's best game(s), it is the license I would like to see more of.

I forgot to fix the title sorry but its what telltale game is best. And yes I am aware of season 3 but I still think they should go for at least 4 or 5 before putting them to sleap. :sam::max: How can you deny thier cute animal rabid faces?

I'd love to see more Bone too. I doubt it will ever happen with the Warner Bros. movie coming out. It's a shame that the series stopped early, as that's so un-Telltale, but with the rights issues it's understandable.

The games I've enjoyed the most are Sam & Max Season Two, Tales of Monkey Island, and Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, and not necessarily in that order.

Sam & Max seems to get better and better as each new episode comes out, so I can't wait for The Devil's Playhouse. Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures was just like playing one of the films. So I would also love to see more of these.

There are now five Monkey Island games. I'm not sure how I feel about more sequels. Tales of Monkey Island was wonderful, and they left a lot of questions unanswered, so I'd love to see one more game that fills in all the blanks that are left unanswered from all the previous games. After that, if Telltale and LucasArts want to make more Monkey Island games, I think it would be best to do it Day of the Tentacle style with different protagonists and possibly a different style in the Monkey Island setting. A Morgan LeFlay game could be fun. :)

I'd also love to see another season of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, but I'd prefer if the main character wasn't Strong Bad this time around. I like him, but after five games, he was starting to grate on my nerves. It's too much of a good thing, much like how now I'm starting to be somewhat annoyed by Bender after four Futurama movies focusing on him. Playing as Homestar would be a fun change. I enjoyed the Homestar Runner emails. Although, his popularity might not be enough to carry a whole series. It would be fun if Telltale had a different playable character for each episode. I'd love to see the world through the eyes of Strong Mad. :D

I'm still waiting for the big theatrical Monkey Island 5 of which they said they weren't gonna make it :p

Or they should reveal a little of what's happening in Monkey Island in next games.

But I don't want it to become like James Bond, I don't want 22 Monkey Island games. If they manage to let the story come together in a future game, enough is enough.

I'd love to see more Bone games too. Who knows? Most big movies have video game tie-ins nowadays. Maybe Warner Bros. will decide rather than hiring some company to crap out a lame Bone platformer or whatever, they'll decide to let a company that has experience with the series and the characters make the kind of game that they do best. Namely getting Telltale to make a third installment of their Bone series. That's just wishful thinking, I know, but stranger things have happened.

I think it's quite likely Telltale tries to approach Jeff Smith to convince WB to do it.

However, the old Bone games carry the stigma of commercially unsuccessful titles and that's quite an off-putting thing for investors.

Commercially unsuccessful? I never heard anything like that from Telltale. Maybe it's not as big a seller as, say, Strong Bad, but that's probably largely because they stopped making Bone episodes to focus on the Sam & Max series. I think if they'd kept makin' em, most of us would have kept buyin' em.

Archived