Home

Portal 2

Revan 411

Demo videos:

First video starts with the trailer above, so you may want to skip the first minute.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm a bit late to the party but man, I really cannot wait for this game. :D Last time/place I checked I couldn't find a release date. Has one been announced yet?

Oh and BTW, COMPANION CUBE LIVES!

Check DParametric's video and pause at 0:22, look to the right. :D

• 1 month later...
Maybe Counter-Strike 2? Wouldn't be surprising given the success of TF2 and the fact that people still religiously play CS (apparently).

Kinda have to change your terminology of "Counter Strike 2"

There are essentially 5 Counter Strike games.

Counter Strike 1.5 which was the original mod for Half Life that Valve bought and later updated to 1.6.

Counter Strike Condition Zero which is their follow up

Counter Strike Source which is their remake and currently the dominant version of Counter Strike

Counter Strike Neo which is an arcade game

Counter Strike Online which is more geared toward Asian markets.

So essentially discounting the latter two there would have to be a Counter Strike 4. Which is unlikely given the fact Valve never directly named Counter Strike after numbers. (the original was given numerical terminology because it was a mod and not developed by Valve till they updated it.)

Sorry, just got a little antsy over there, had to pull out my nerdrage

• 7 months later...

*bump*

So, has anyone tried it yet?

I myself finished the single player campaign today. Overall, I think the game is awesome - while short in the grand scheme of things, it's at least four times longer than the original, has more than enough of new elements, solid story and, most importantly, hilarious dialogue and characters.

Oh, and apparently a turret orchestra and soprano. :lol:

I enjoyed it very much. Even though it only lasted about seven hours for single player and co-op, it was a very enjoyable seven hours. I especially enjoyed the obligatory "screw your partner up while he's helpless" parts in co-op. I was a bit bummed there weren't any high dexterity requirements for any of the puzzles though. Here's to hoping we will some levels like the ones show in

sometime soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Bought it yesterday and couldn't stop playing till I finished it. :D

I'm already wanting more.. hehehe

Seems I missed some stuff on the first playthrough, so I'll probably re-run it and take some extra time to explore through.. though this is one game I wouldn't mind some DLC loving. Moar Levulz Pleez! igyman wasn't kidding though.. the game is MUCH longer than the original.. still leaves you hungry for more if you're in to this series.

GLaDOS is as charming as ever and the bytes with Cave Johnson were hilarious. Kept me intrigued throughout the entire play-through. Hats off to Valve.. though I think I'll find myself on edge every time I pass a potato from now on.. hehe

I was actually a little unimpressed with Cave Johnson, but the 'lemons' section absolutely redeemed everything.

I loved GLaDOS' reactions during the scene :lol:

Oh.. can't believe I left it out, but wow, Wheatley/Stephen Merchant was an absolute gem in the game.. seriously, the interactions throughout the game between Player>Wheatley>GLaDOS was a treat. :golfclap:

want :D

• 2 months later...

Archived