Home

Any comments on those infoboxes?

Harald B

So today I've made and deployed another type of infobox, for video games. You can see it in action at this and other pages.

What I'm wondering is if anyone has any suggestions about these things, especially about colors (it seems too uniform and slightly dull, but I'm not sure what to replace them with) and extra fields. Do tell.

At the moment, vocal song number(s) comes to mind as a field.
We already have those for the individual episodes, but I suppose I'll re-add it.

For colors, we can color coordinate by what system the game came out on? (360 - green, Wii - Blue, PC/Mac - Orange?)
Interesting, but with everything Telltale makes becoming multiplatform and two canceled games that would be weird. I was actually looking for separate colors per infobox type: one for these, one for cartoon episodes, one for comics and one for Telltale episodes.

• 4 months later...
What about an infobox for characters? (And is this the correct place to comment general wiki questions?)
The thought has crossed my mind, but I don't think there are enough general kinds of facts to make it worthwhile. Most characters don't have any set physical characteristics except ones that are obvious from just the picture. (No set length, age, weight, etc.) Adding a "gender" field would invite some sad and pointless debates, and even a "friends/associates" field could be tricky. All in all there seems to be too little point.

Anyway thank you and yes, this forum is intended for general wiki matters. Sadly it doesn't seem to get much attention and most people prefer the Main Page Talk page and my own Talk page, but technically this is the most appropriate place.

Archived