Home

Please Welcome Our New Mapper!

DarkStarMojo

I'd like everyone to extend a warm welcome to our newest mapper, Treeboy. He'll be taking over mapping duties on the Executor level and you can check out his very high quality results in the screenshots section here: http://darkforces.jediknight.net/scr-lvl13.shtml

For anyone who's wondering, this news isn't on the frontpage because I'm having an error accessing that section of the site. Should be sorted out soon...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, welcome. Saw the screenshots and they are AMAZING!!! Cant wait for the finished product. I was feeling nostalgic and was playing Dark Forces on the PS2. Looks horrible when I think of what you guys are doing. Awesome game tough. Best game series ever. Please dont stop. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Woah nice work man. Looking very slick. Welcome to the team and community.

So glad this mod hasnt died. I have high hopes for this and hopefully it will get finished. Shame that work on DF2 had to stop but I hope work will go back to it some day. Been watching/with these guys for years. Keep up the awesome effort you guys do. I have nothing but respect for all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just an update to those watching, the Executor is going great.

Im getting close to a finished draft of the map. After that i work on making it look

all pretty and stuff + bot routing, scripting, music and the such,

just letting ya know.

Treeboy.

Archived