1. 1. Will there be any co op or Multiplayer

• Co op & Multiplayer
    • Just Co op
    • Just Multiplayer
    • No Co op or Multiplayer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this might just be me but personally if they do ever bring out co-op i would want it to be a completely different sort of character as your companion rather than a jedi. Some sort of bounty hunter or trooper that way you have two different ways you can play through the game.

They could even put in different routes in some levels you can each take and the bounty hunter/trooper can unlock more abilities the same as the jedi such as more powerful grenades.

I'm sure this idea will be shot down by you all but i just think it would be cool and add a different team play aspect to the game.

Ok this might just be me but personally if they do ever bring out co-op i would want it to be a completely different sort of character as your companion rather than a jedi. Some sort of bounty hunter or trooper that way you have two different ways you can play through the game.

They could even put in different routes in some levels you can each take and the bounty hunter/trooper can unlock more abilities the same as the jedi such as more powerful grenades.

I'm sure this idea will be shot down by you all but i just think it would be cool and add a different team play aspect to the game.

I think this a fantastic idea.

I really don't like the idea of competitive MP but a co-op campaign (over XBL) would be perfect.

While I don't necessarily like the idea of co-op for Force Unleashed, I don't see why it would be bad to have it as an option. What I would really like would be a horde mode like in Gears of War and Halo, or a duel mode like in Revenge of the Sith.

Same...

MP is about beating the hell out of other players over the internet right? Free-for-all and team-deathmatch, capture the flag, all those modes?

IMO, co-op will be two players fighting side-by-side to complete the SP missions--well, unless there are co-op only missions. Much remains to be seen, unless we can make the TFU2 team spill their guts here.

I'd love to see both.

The "Episode III Revenge of the Sith" game (on multiple platforms) had Coop AND (1 vs 1) deathmatch in addition to the single player formula. Heck, even Star Wars: Obi-Wan had 1 vs 1 as an option.

In fact, The Force Unleashed may have been the first "Jedi" game, that lacked any multiplayer options (except on the Wii).

The "Episode III Revenge of the Sith" game (on multiple platforms) had Coop AND (1 vs 1) deathmatch in addition to the single player formula. Heck, even Star Wars: Obi-Wan had 1 vs 1 as an option.
RotS is an underrated game in my opinion. Me and a couple friends still play MP from time to time...

Archived