Home

Lindsay Lohan sues E-trade

JediAthos

Lindsay Lohan has filed a suit requesting an injunction that the newest e-trade baby commercial be removed from the air claiming one of the baby girls is an obvious parody on her life.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-suing-e-trade-for-milkaholic-parody/37130?nc

For those of you that haven't seen the commercial here is a youtube link:

So is it me or does Lohan have way too much time on her hands and severely twisted ego?

I'm all for that idea. Nukes solve all problems :D

Thirded :D

Lindsay used to be sane and a GOOD actress, but she just dug her own hole by drugs, sex, money, etc. Herbie was a good example, The Parent Trap was one too. She was in a few good movies, but her acting skills have gone down the toilet. This just confirms that she has lost her talent and her sanity. Because her ego is going to be her downfall.

Lindsay Lohan has filed a suit requesting an injunction that the newest e-trade baby commercial be removed from the air claiming one of the baby girls is an obvious parody on her life.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-suing-e-trade-for-milkaholic-parody/37130?nc

For those of you that haven't seen the commercial here is a youtube link:

So is it me or does Lohan have way too much time on her hands and severely twisted ego?

Yeah, ego indeed. Way too much time on her hands.

LAWL video.

Only 23 and THAT worn-out looking in the last few pics? I pity her b/c if she doesn't clean up her act, not only is she going to look 50 something in her mid 30s, but she's not going to have quality life much beyond her 40s. Get help and clean up your act, Lindsay.

Yup, it's confirmed. If you use the name Lindsay, you're obviously referring to her.

Why can't we just export our Celebrities somewhere else once they're done being useful.... such as, say, the Moon?

Yeah really.

Congrats Lindsay, you are now officially a friviolous being of the litigious kind.

BTW, don't nuke it--just send in an extermination squad to get rid of the cockroaches, b/c nearby in thousand oaks and simi valley I have family that I would not want harmed.

I've always preferred a neutron bomb. Kill the people; save the infrastructure.

Why can't we just export our Celebrities somewhere else once they're done being useful.... such as, say, the Moon?

In Lindsay's case we should wait until the obligatory, unauthorized pr0n video gets leaked, hopefully in HD. Only then will she have truly outlived her usefulness. :devsmoke:

Really, When was this? :raise:

I think that she showed promise as a young actress, in that as she matured she might be cast for some better roles that would showcase her talent. The problem is that she never gave herself the chance to grow into a real talent because of her off-the-camera transgressions.

Archived