Home

Sith Master: Choose Darth Vader to beat the game easily.

XVI the Great

I've *briefly* looked through the threads, it doesn't appear this has been stated elsewhere.

In case you already don't know, you can jump off to the left before the final boss battle to engage Darth Vader. On Sith Master, as well any other difficulty, this guy is very, very easy to defeat - just nver jump, or he'll force choke you. First, get into a corner of your choosing- perferably one where you have a great camera view.

Then, hold down the block button (X360: LB)

Next, simply wait for him to inevitably make his way to you and start wailing away at you.

When he begins to charge up his force push (Red glowing ball around him), wait for him to cast it, then dodge behind his back - a flick of the movement stick while block is held down.

This will manuever you behind him.

Then, perform the (I believe, Saber Smash) X X Y (Hold) B X X

Rinse, repeat, until you get "finish the boss" button prompts. I was very satisified to see two achievements worth 200G. Alot of frustration laid to rest. Also, I managed to find this AFTER I beat Darth Vader by actually battling it out (And tossing the controller a few times).

I hope this helps anyone viewing the thread.

PS I've beat the game on Sith Master, don't be afraid to ask me or post a thread asking about a tough part. I'm downloading all three DLC expansions as I write this sentence!

That's a great tip:), XVI, and the combos work for me ! Anyway, if someone chooses to fight the Emperor, I suggest the following:

When you see him preparing for a force power, he's going to use force lightning, so you'd better hold the block button. And after its done, use force push and then force lightning the one after the other, which gives you a power which I can't remember the name. Anyway, it'll send him flying away followed by a storm of lighning ! And if you're cornered, try force Repulse to throw him away and get some ground. That's it.:thmbup1:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After i got to Vader, as soon as the cutscene ended, i lightning grenaded him, and that knocked 1/3 of his life away, right from the get-go. but vader was easy to beat. But i liked the emporer better, because half way through beating him, he sends minions out to get you, waste them and you get your full life back.

• 2 months later...

Archived