Home

Baste Castle 2 / vjun 2 graphics problem.

boylesg

Have played the game up to this level and have had no problems.

But with this level the graphics seem to be screwed up. The opening room has another room superimposed over it and I can only get glimpses of the correct room by moving around.

I can get into the garbage pit and innitially the graphics is OK. But then as soon as I move the same problem resumes with another room superimposed over the top of it and only able to catch glimpses of the garbage pit.

Any one else had any problems like this and is their a fix?

Did you install the 1.01 patch?

Yes I did install the patch but it did not solve the problem.

I found that if I reduced the screen resolution to 800 x 600 it improved the situation such that it was only flickering with another scene/room. I was however able to then keep playing through.

Once I got to the big hangar in bast castle the problem seemed to resolve itself and I was able to put the resolution back up to the next level.

It suggests to me that there is something odd about JK3 data file pertaining to this particular part of the mission.

You could try re-installing. I assume you're using a legit copy and no cracks of any kind on it?

It is a second hand copy actually but never the less legal. Can't seem to get the old star wars games any other way as none of the game store stock them any more.

There is another bug to.

Just after you defeat the young guy (Roth isn't it?) with his two reborn helpers in bast castle and you accept the first of the next set of missions (forget that name as well) - the one where you have the jedi temple or what ever it is on the sides of a ravine. Prior to entering the mission you go through and select your saber and then go to the screen where you can add a star to one of the force powers.

The mind trick force is blank and unselectabe and I can't add a star to any of the other force powers nor get past this screen.

Had to force it to the next mission by using the map command and then manually set all the force powers to 3 and force heal to 4, which was what I was going to select, and manually obtain the weapons and ammo.

This game seems to be a bit buggy.

If you gave yourself full force lvl 3 you won't be able to go past the force upgrade screen. The game wants you to upgrade a power, so if they are maxed out then you can't and you are stuck. Just make sure you set one power to lvl 2. I generally use set mind trick to 2 so that I can level it up, and then during play just switch it down to 2 again.

Archived