Home

"Tales of Monkey Island" soundtracks... make your own!

Laserschwert

I've updated the download link again. This version includes Laserschwert's excellent covers. It copies the cover to the folder when a soundtrack is dumped and since they have the same name as the album, they show up as album art for the music (they do in winamp anyway).

Laserschwert, if you are able, please take a last look at the soundtrack files and let me know of any changes you think should be made. Once the filenames/tags are finalised I'll release it as the next stable version :)

Laserschwert, if you are able, please take a last look at the soundtrack files and let me know of any changes you think should be made. Once the filenames/tags are finalised I'll release it as the next stable version :)

Done, check the attachment.

I've unified the lower-case usage on "and", "of", "the" and the likes, plus changed all hyphens that were supposed to be slashes accordingly. I think that's it!

Thanks for all your work, Benny! "Wallace & Gromit" will be next.

soundtracks.zip

Thanks to Laserschwert I've just released version 1.4.7. It has a few fixes to soundtrack ini files but more importantly it includes soundtrack support for all episodes of Wallace and Gromit - once again provided by Laserschwert.

He's also created more excellent covers which are included.

Get it here.

• 4 years later...
  • Laserschwert changed the title to "Tales of Monkey Island" soundtracks... make your own!

Archived