Home

Star Wars Competitive Multi player games on current gen consoles!

Darth Groovy

We would like to see more of the following Star Wars related competitive Multi-player  

28 members have voted

1. 1. We would like to see more of the following Star Wars related competitive Multi-player

• Bring Star Wars Battlefront to the current consoles; PS3, Xbox 360, PC
    • Bring another sequel to Jedi Knight to PS3, Xbox 360, PC!
    • Bring another RTS into the fold. Ala, Galactic Battlegrounds, Empire At War...etc
    • Do no such thing, we no longer care about Star Wars related competitive multi-player anymore.

For research purposes, here is your chance to sound off! We are in the era of mid life with such consoles as the PS3 and XBOX 360, and yet there is absolutely no competitive multi-player Star Wars games to speak of. What is the hold up? What gives?

Post your comments, and suggestions here! I am hoping to use this a bargaining chip to bring devs from LucasArts into the fold.

Would you like to see another Jedi Academy? Another Battlefront title? Perhaps another Star Wars related RTS game come to the PS3 and or Xbox 360, or maybe even PC only?

Don't comment on DS, or PSP titles, as there are plenty already there to choose from. We want to know why there is no love for the current gen library.

Sound off now!

JK3 on Xbox playing with all you crazy people would be made of win and totally AWESOME, in the way that only leXX could say AWESOME.

i believe thats "oowsum" :p

and i agree, cept for the xbox part.

JK: PC > console

JK has been, and always will be, a PC game. Porting it to a "console" would constrain the limitless number of force power hotkeys and lightsaber combos to the D-Pad... absolutely atrocious!

agree

• 2 weeks later...
Battlefront 3 please...or Jedi Knight "3"...whichever one they can promise better results on.

We just need another Star Wars game that doesn't take place in between the Episodes...

finally, someone who shares the view. :dozey:

wheres your veteran badge... o_Q

Archived