Home

I need my fix man.....

ChAiNz.2da

Fatty foods may cause cocaine-like addiction

Scientists have finally confirmed what the rest of us have suspected for years: Bacon, cheesecake, and other delicious yet fattening foods may be addictive.

Source

Hrmph.. I can stop any time I want :carms: well... maybe... oh my...

yum-burger.jpg

mmmm.... glrglpmphr [/homer]

After I learnt about the stuff they put into those things, it wasn't hard to find something else to eat. :xp:

Even still, with the growth hormones and cows packed thousands to an acre, I'll still eat fast food, etc.

...this is, of course, discounting my brief stint abstaining from meat-related products after reading The Jungle. :xp:

as som1 else said - everythin is a bloody drug - i heard that in britain they were gonna start classin sunbathin as drug use?

edit: <3 jae's location - denerim :D - tryin to get the platinum ps3 trophy on da:o - so close too - its just traveller that annoys me

Hoo boy, that makes certain people all warm and wet. (In their MOUTHS!) They know what an orgy in their mouth that is all about.

And the reaper elusively crawls upon them, scythe sharpened, poised for the strike, watching as their cholesterol rises...

You know, if you're going to have a 'sex in your mouth' experience, at least eat have it in high quality as well. Buffalo, venison, that sort of thing.

Through neurochemical reactions coupled with behavioural contexts, humans have the potential to derive persistent/escalating euphoria from absolutely anything.

Commonly called fetishes or addictions, the degree to which we indulge or admit them is entirely dependent on the perceived positive or negative impacts on the social and financial elements of our life.

Personally, I have a thang for Rubenesque ladies ;)

mtfbwya

Whilst that is also nice, she would be considered a wafer by Rubens' standard

Then you would have enjoyed having my seat on the plane yesterday: I was seating between two Rubenesque women (even ultra-Rubenesque)...I was so squeezed in (damn middle seat) I couldn't even reach my "special" coffee or even read my book...:(

Anyway, I'm just about to enjoy a lamb burger ( I add a bit of cumin and cardamom to the meat) topped with goat cheese and caramelized red peppers and onions...

Astro has a crush on Kirstie Alley. :dev11:

Kirstie is an enigma. The very public pressure she feels to be thin is something none of us experience to that extent.

Hey, long as the lady is still smooth and has a pretty face like viking princesses do, hell, why not? At least you don't have to worry about breaking them by being too rough.

I cant tolerate thin women at all. There is nothing more disagreeable than going out for a nice meal with a lady who will eat less than your cat. BOO!

Sure, dont go overboard, but have a decent portion ;)

Astro's a chubby-chaser!

Astro is Southern European :)

Whilst considered plus sized/buxom by hollywood standards, English actess Polly Walker(from Rome, Caprica) is an ideal size for a lady IMO.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
polly-walker.jpg

mtfbwya

*looks at pic*

*looks at Astro's avatar*

o_O

lolz.. Interesting. Polly's a bit chunky to be an elite spacetrooper but one thing Polly's character in Caprica and my femshep have in common is that they are both devious ladies who prefer to share their bed with other women :D

mtfbwya

Archived