Home

EL GROTTO DEL NINO

COMING SOON

EL GROTTO DEL NINO

DIRECTED BY JOSE SILVA

THE HEART-GRIPPING JOURNEY OF AN AUTOMOBILE SALESMAN WHOSE FAMILY IS KILLED BY THE DRUG MAFIA. WITNESS THE COMEBACK OF FREDERICO RIVERA IN HIS ICONIC MAN-WITH-NO-HAND ROLE!

THRILLING ACTION!

MIND-NUMBING SUSPENSE!

A RODRIGUEZ FILMS PRODUCTION

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. EXT. DAY JUNKYARD

Lots of cars strewn around, most of them damaged. Two figures are standing by a pond of oil that is leaking from three leaking oil cans. One of them is handcuffed. The handcuffed one is EL GORDO. The other is ALEJANDRO, A.K.A. El hombre que no existía una.

ALEJANDRO

Avez-vous déjà négocié avec le diable, mon gros?

EL GORDO

Le diable? Qu'est-ce que tu racontes?

ALEJANDRO draws out a cigarette and lights it with the same hand. He offers one to EL GORDO, which is denied.

ALEJANDRO

Le diable et moi sommes allés faire un tour, et il m'a offert ça: si je lui donnais tes fesses grasses, il va m'aider à la seule chose que je veux le plus.

EL GORDO

Quoi? Pourquoi? Mais qu'ai-je fait? Pourquoi fais-tu cela?

A smile on ALEJANDRO's lips.

ALEJANDRO

Parce que, mon gros, vos péchés ont été mis à nu. Et oubliez le diable, même pas je vais vous épargner dès maintenant.

EL GORDO whimpers.

ALEJANDRO drops the cigarette into the pool of gasoline, which sets ablaze as he walks away, relishing the screams of EL GORDO.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Mi viaje comenzó hace catorce días en una costa al este de Gibraltar. Era muy sencillo. Se habían llevado algo de mí, hace años. Y ahora volvieron a tomar algo de mí una vez más, ese algo que me importaba más.

Era un cebo. Yo sabía que quería atraer a cabo, como siempre lo habían hecho. Pero me caí, y ganaron. Mercedes, mi esposa. Y su hijo recién nacido, Hernando. Poco Hernando. Y ahora tenía que saciar mi hambre. Mi hambre antigua de la sangre, por rabia, por ... mi venganza.

As the camera pans out, the cloth wrapped around his right sleeve unfurls and flies away - the right sleeve flaps openly in the wind. He has no right hand.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Yo soy Alejandro, el hombre con un brazo y yo juro sobre la Madre María, a Mercedes, a Hernando, a Felipe Calderón y en mi concesionario de automóviles usados, perdonaré a nadie que está implicado en esta trama, voy a tener mi venganza , o morir en el intento.

Bombastic music.

COMING SOON

EL GROTTO DEL NINO

DIRECTED BY JOSE SILVA KEITH DAVID

THE HEART-GRIPPING JOURNEY OF AN AUTOMOBILE SALESMAN BATTLE-HARDENED SOLDIER WHOSE FAMILY COUNTRY IS KILLED INVADED BY THE DRUG MAFIA GORRAM RUSSKIES. WITNESS THE COMEBACK OF FREDERICO RIVERA AMERIKUH IN HIS ITS ICONIC MAN-WITH-NO-HAND WORLD-BADASS ROLE!

THRILLING ACTION!

MIND-NUMBING SUSPENSE!

A RODRIGUEZ RAMIREZ FILMS PRODUCTION

Fix'd. :devsmoke:

Mr David would you be interested in a back-to-back double feature? This is a very promising and original film you have come up with and I am very interested in its future and would like to be its midwife as it sees birth in this harsh world.

Why yes, Sire! We shall entitle it, DUTY OF ONE'S CALL III: RUSSKIE ASS-KICKIN' TIME.

What say you?

2. EXT DAY DESERT

In a hopeless desert near the Mexico-USA border, two parties of drug mafia have gathered to carry out a deal. One of them is EL GORDO's and the other is ROY JEFFERSON's.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Roy Jefferson fue el líder cruel y desagradable de la banda de Negro Gorila de Drogas, integrado por una orden de mando y los esclavos de América latina que trabajó con una correa, como perros.

HENCHMAN 1

So we have your deal Mr. Jefferson, hand over the cash.

ROY JEFFERSON eyes the assembly.

ROY JEFFERSON

Before you see the money, I see the powder. Because that is how the Jefferson works and the gorillas work with him, eh?

The black and latino slaves jump around excitedly and a white slavemaster throws them a bone.

There are three black bags containing the drugs. Roy personally opens.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Había dos cosas Roy Jefferson fue el más famoso por: porque un torturar, violar, marica racista, y hacer las cosas personalmente. Trabajó bajo el credo de que si desea realizar su trabajo, tiene que hacerlo personalmente.

JEFFERSON opens the first bag and smells a bag of cocaine, before signalling his men to carry the bag. A latino goes toward it in monkey-like motions and JEFFERSON whips him with a belt while laughing devilishly. He goes to open the second bag. The same. The third bag.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Pero había una cosa más, que Roy Jefferson no era conocido por - un pequeño secreto sólo él y sus altos oficiales sabían - que él nunca hizo nada personalmente. Por mucho que había un ejército de negros y latinos, también tenía un ejército de ...

He opens the bag and ALEJANDRO appears to be inside, who shoots ROY JEFFERSON in the face.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

...los parecidos.

HENCHMAN 1

Los violar a la madre de América del Norte está ejecutando una estafa! Mate a esos hijos de puta!

JEFFERSON'S HENCHMAN

KILL THOSE MOTHER****ING LATINOS!

A clash erupts and ALEJANDRO kills several members of both side, trying to make his way to a parked jeep. He throws out the driver and shoots him in the hand. Slow motion.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Habían dejado una vez me la mano, y me había levantado más fuerte que nunca. Desde entonces, cada vez que tenía que matar a alguien y no los matan, yo lo tiro en la mano. De esa manera, yo estaba haciendo más fuertes de lo que nunca antes.

ALEJANDRO drives away in the jump, rolling over an unfortunate white man. As we see him driving in the desert, he finds on the dashboard a map and a phone book with addresses.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Lo que yo había encontrado en el desierto era de más valor para mí que cualquier gota de agua. Había encontrado la primera gota de mi venganza, y esto fue suficiente para saciar mi sed, pero no mi hambre. Todavía tenía una comida completa del curso para comer.

He opens the phone book with one hand and reads up an entry, before dialling it on his NOKIA mobile phone.

ALEJANDRO

Roy Jefferson?

ROY JEFFERSON

Solomon?

ALEJANDRO

No. You and I have-

ROY JEFFERSON

Solomon, I can't hear you, what's with the ****ing-

ALEJANDRO

You shall sow the seeds you have harvested, my capitalist friend.

ROY JEFFERSON

WHAT?!

ALEJANDRO drops the call and throws the phone into the desert.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Esta tierra, manchada con la sangre de miles de millones, ha visto incontables tiranos en su faz. Pero con cada tirano, ha habido innumerables revolucionarios más, que se han atrevido a hacer un cambio. ¿Quiénes han demostrado que el mal no vencer. Este era mi momento.

3. INT. JEFFERSON'S VILLA

JEFFERSON sits on a high throne while an exotic Brazilian serves him grapes. He watches a mime performance by a latino slave, who tries desperately to entertain his patron.

JEFFERSON's assistant walks in and whispers something in his ear. JEFFERSON merely nods and motions him to bug off.

4. EXT. OUTSIDE JEFFERSON'S VILLA

Two bikers perform crossing manoeuvres outside the front entrance. JEFFERSON's assistant enters through the door.

JEFFERSON'S ASSISTANT

You know what to do when you see him?

BIKER 1

(grinning, drawing out a switchblade)

Of course.

The assistant goes back into the building. The first biker stops his bike.

BIKER 1

Yeah, right after I pee.

Biker 2 stops his bike as well, looking around waiting for his partner. We hear a silenced sniper rifle - Biker 2 is killed and his body drops to the floor.

Biker 1 approaches his bike when he sees Biker 2's body. Immediately, a form jumps out of a bush behind him.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Cuando se trataba de el arte de matar, hay millones de maneras de hacerlo, y todos los métodos requiere un cierto tipo de precisión que tuvo mucho tiempo para dominar. Por mi trabajo, necesitaba cada uno de ellos.

ALEJANDRO swiftly beheads the biker with a katana.

5. INT. JEFFERSON'S VILLA

The latino mime finishes his performance and bows before JEFFERSON. JEFFERSON claps gleefully, childishly.

JEFFERSON

Looks like I made no mistake to spare you when I murdered your parents, eh? *laughs* But you know what kind of a... patron I am? I'm the sort of patron who believes that the beauty of an art performance is to be displayed only once.

The mime is a little taken aback.

JEFFERSON

Yours was absolutely pathetic. And that means that you will die, just like all the good performers. But your death will be slow, and I'm sure you will savour every second of it. *laughs*

JEFFERSON's guards grab the mime and take him away as he screams pathetically.

ALEJANDRO bursts through the double-doors, alarming everyone in the room. Sharp close-up on ALEJANDRO.

ALEJANDRO

YOU JUST GAVE YOUR FINAL PERFORMANCE, JEFFERSON.

JEFFERSON

WHAT?! HOW DID HE GET IN?! WHAT IS JAMES DOING?!

ALEJANDRO

I think this is the James you talk about.

ALEJANDRO removes from behind his back, JAMES' head, ALEJANDRO's fist inside its neck.

JEFFERSON

I don't lack the balls to be dealing with this ****ing pile of latino ****. GORILLAS, KILL HIM!

Freeze. The gorillas have their weapons drawn and aimed.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Pero no importa qué método de sacrificio que recogió, lo que arma exótica preferida, siempre existía la posibilidad de que las probabilidades eran no sólo en su favor. Pero algo simplones no creemos, es que hay una fuerza superior a la suerte, más que suerte. Es la fuerza de Dios, la fuerza de la intervención divina, y te juro por esta Madre María, el Señor siempre ayuda a que el alma con una venganza.

A long fight scene ensues in which ALEJANDRO kills many of the Gorillas. Eventually, only JEFFERSON is left. JEFFERSON runs out of ammo and sprints to a nearby fallen Gorilla to get his gun. ALEJANDRO shoots the gun away.

ALEJANDRO (aiming gun at JEFFERSON)

Fourteen men of the revolution, Jefferson. Fourteen men and one is already dead. Another is a living corpse and the third is about to die.

JEFFERSON

You... you are... El rojo?

ALEJANDRO

No. I am not more el rojo. I am simply an ordinary man with one hand, one son and one woman. And now I only have one hand. And it has blood on it - your blood.

JEFFERSON

Listen, I was looking after my own interests. We don't have to go through with this. I didn't know you were el rojo - this could all...

ALEJANDRO

Once you fought for a cause for freedom, for uplifting thousands of souls from slavery. And now you are a filthy slaver yourself. Your kind need to be cleansed from this earth.

JEFFERSON

I was always in it for the long haul. Who cared about the ****ing latinos? No one did. But there was cash to be made there, cash that cannot be made anywhere else, you know what I mean? There were women - as many women as you can dream of. There was wine, and guns, and-

ALEJANDRO

Death. Your death was written in those mountains, Jefferson. But I spared your life then. It has been my greatest mistake.

ALEJANDRO shoots and Jefferson's leg is injured. Clutching his leg and crying out in pain, he collapses to the ground.

JEFFERSON

What do you want?! I'll give you anything.

ALEJANDRO

I am only here to take back what is mine. The first, is my justice. Who did it, Jefferson?

JEFFERSON

I don't know what the **** you're talking about. You're bat**** insane!

ALEJANDRO shoots the other leg and JEFFERSON cries out harder.

ALEJANDRO

Eleven more can tell me, Jefferson.

JEFFERSON

You're crazy! You were good, el rojo, but not too good. Not good enough for... *pain* for el blanco, or el incol-

ALEJANDRO

Who is responsible for this, Jefferson?

JEFFERSON quickly raises his gun and fires off into the air, missing his aim. ALEJANDRO shoots into JEFFERSON's shoulder.

JEFFERSON is fatally wounded.

JEFFERSON

El... gordo.

Chuckles and dies.

6. INT. DUNGEON

ALEJANDRO makes the guard flip a switch that releases the cells that kept JEFFERSON's slaves.

ALEJANDRO

Usted está ahora todos los hombres libres! El mal de Jefferson ha terminado, su cadáver se encuentra en su corte. Haga con él como desee. Nunca ser un esclavo de nuevo!

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Jefferson me enseño una cosa: qué tan bajo que un hombre puede ir, a pesar de haber luchado por una buena causa. He luchado por una buena causa antes, y luchar por la causa suprema de hoy - que lucha por la justicia. ¿Qué tan bajo podría ir? ¿Me caen más duro que Jefferson? Dudas y preguntas plaga mi mente, pero tengo que no preste atención a ellos. Sólo hay una cosa para mí, sólo una cosa: que mi venganza debe ser completa. Sólo entonces es el momento para la contemplación.

The former slaves run free through the villa and out, tasting sweet freedom.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Se dice que la mayor liberación de la mente llega a través del tequila. No pienso así. Nunca hay una mente libre, si el cuerpo no es libre. Es la libertad absoluta que es la liberación solamente.

7. EXT. TOWN STREET

This is a standard town - there's women and children, markets, people going about their business. Very Mexican.

ALEJANDRO walks up to a house and rings the bell. His car is in the background. The door is opened by a middle-aged, plump woman in a black dress.

PIERRE'S WIFE

¿Sí?

ALEJANDRO

Bonjour, Madame. Je suis un vieil ami et collègue de Pierre. Est-il chez vous?

PIERRE'S WIFE

Oh, vous, êtes-vous? Je vois que vous êtes, parce que vous parlez bien le français et je sais que je parle français aussi bien.

ALEJANDRO

Je savais Pierre assez bien pour savoir qu'il ne ferait que se marier avec quelqu'un beau, charmant, et surtout, quelqu'un de son propre pays - qui parle couramment le français et clair.

PIERRE'S WIFE

Vous me flattez, vous bel homme. Pierre n'est pas la maison à l'heure actuelle, il travaille à la casse locale, là où il passe le plus clair de son temps. Le tas d'ordures maudite qui le pousse à s'intéresser plus que moi!

ALEJANDRO

Sûrement il doit avoir une sorte de numéro de téléphone?

PIERRE'S WIFE

Oui, c'est *telephone number*

ALEJANDRO

Merci beaucoup, madame. J'aimerais vous rencontrer à nouveau - de préférence sans Pierre autour, si vous savez ce que je veux dire.

PIERRE'S WIFE

Tu es un diable, c'est ce que vous êtes. Un diable incroyablement beau.

ALEJANDRO

Oui, certaines personnes qui m'appellent.

ALEJANDRO takes his leave, smiling and drives away as PIERRE'S WIFE looks at him go.

8. EXT. JUNKYARD

ALEJANDRO drives up to the junkyard entrance and parks his car - two guards stop him, both armed with Kalashnikovs.

GUARD 1

Alto ahí, esto es propiedad privada.

ALEJANDRO

Es extraño que una será la propietaria de un depósito de chatarra como propiedad privada. Extraño que hay que contratar guardias armados para proteger, en lugar de poner en un simple signo.

GUARD 2

No te adelantes, señor. Si usted tiene una cita, nos conocen. Será mejor que claro de esta área ahora.

ALEJANDRO looks over the shoulders of the two guards and waves, smiling. The guards look back and ALEJANDRO knocks their heads together. Relieving them of their weapons, he shoots them in their skulls and with one AK on his back and another in his hands, assaults the junkyard.

9. INT. EL GORDO'S OFFICE

EL GORDO receives a phone call.

EL GORDO

Pierre DuClasse, comment puis-je vous aider?

PIERRE'S WIFE

C'est moi, Pierre. Certains gars est venu frapper à la porte - je l'ai envoyé à votre place, est ce que ça va?

EL GORDO

Qu'est-ce l'enfer? Qui était-il? Je vous ai dit de ne pas le faire, vous savez. Rappelez-vous que l'agent de police putain tu as sur ma queue? Est-il si dur putain de me donner un appel avant d'envoyer tout le monde et leur mère après moi?

PIERRE'S WIFE

Ouais bien, il ressemblait à un gars sympa. D'ailleurs, il est un vieil ami de la vôtre. N'a pas laisser un nom, viennent d'y penser.

EL GORDO

Imbécile!

He hears shots fired outside - looks out the window. One of his lackeys is hanging off a crane!

EL GORDO

Oh mon dieu.

The window shatters in a hail of bullets that miss EL GORDO, who starts running, out the door.

10. EXT. JUNKYARD CENTER

ALEJANDRO (invisible)

Rechercher sur la piste petit cochon.

EL GORDO is scared out of his wits, aiming everywhere with his Glock. A shot fired at his hand - his glock drops and hands bleed.

ALEJANDRO

Le petit cochon était une fois un combattant. La plupart des petits cochons ne se battent pas, mais ce petit cochon a fait. Il a combattu les méchants qui avaient tout l'argent et l'or - et ce petit cochon eux ont combattu pour que tout leur argent et d'or peuvent être distribués à la population.

EL GORDO

Tais-toi! Où êtes-vous? Montre-toi, salaud.

ALEJANDRO

Je n'ai rien à cacher, mais vous - vous avez eu à vivre une vie cachée. Caché dans le passé, caché à tes victimes, caché de la police, même cachés de vous-même. C'est une vie de honte et vous avez vécu dans la honte, tu mourras.

EL GORDO

OK, OK, nous n'avons pas d'aller avec ça, ce n'est pas ma guerre. Je peux commencer à parler, mais seulement si vous vous montrez.

ALEJANDRO

Si vous êtes en attente de votre tireurs d'élite pour faire passer le message, je voudrais vous dire qu'ils ne sont pas plus dans ce monde.

EL GORDO

Je vais parler! S'il vous plaît épargnez-moi, mais je vais parler!

A rope whips around EL GORDO's neck, and another across his belly. ALEJANDRO, appearing behind him, ties him up completely and connects him to a hook.

ALEJANDRO

Commencez à parler.

EL GORDO

Il ya trois mois, nous avons reçu un message - neuf d'entre nous qui ne se séparent pas. Il a été de vous tuer. Nous avons contacté les uns les autres et a tenu une réunion pour décider ce que nous allions faire. Personne ne voulait pas perdre leur temps ou d'argent va après vous, nous avons décidé d'ignorer la demande. L'un de nous - El Soberano, même sorti de sa façon de savoir qui est venu avec l'ordre.

EL GORDO

El Soberano revint dans un sac, et qui nous mettent tous les agitant dans nos bottes. Vous avait tué le bâtard, et nous savions tous que. Parce que l'insu de tous, El Soberano avait effectivement trahi les neuf et a décidé d'aller de l'avant et vous tuer. Nous avons réalisé que nos chiffres pourraient se présenter ainsi - nous avons dû éliminer vous tôt ou tard. Notre ... bienfaiteur ne revint jamais, mais nous avons tous continué à obtenir des lettres demandant si "cela a été fait encore". Personne ne savait où vous étiez bien, personne ne savait où l'on s'était installé, ou dans quel pays vous allé combattre po.

EL GORDO

Nous pensons que le bienfaiteur est l'un des autres - l'un des quatorze qui ne permettait pas aux neuf. Mais nous n'avons aucun moyen de savoir, et franchement, nous préférerais que nous ne savions jamais. Mais comme pour vous, nous avons tous reçu une lettre aujourd'hui, d'une nouvelle source. Et il nous a donné des photos de votre femme et votre fils. La lettre nous a demandé de tuer le garçon, et le viol de la femme jusqu'à ce qu'elle meurt. Nous avons tous été surpris, mais la lettre dit que vous n'étiez pas dans la ville. Il s'agissait d'une affaire facile pour les hommes pour nous - après tout, celui qui y arrive le premier, obtient non seulement un prix en espèces de grandes, mais prend la femme. (laughs)

ALEJANDRO

Salaud!

EL GORDO

Et je l'ai fait. Le petit cochon ne peut pas regarder comme il est rapide sur les pieds, mais il s'est avéré être le jeun. (laughs)

ALEJANDRO strikes his head with a can of gasoline, then pours its contents all over EL GORDO.

EL GORDO

Mon dieu, je suis désolé. Je vais faire pour lui. Je vais de l'homme qui nous a donné les détails, nous mis en place pour tous les-Oh mon Dieu, cela est mauvais, c'est très mauvais.

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

Los pecados de la guarida pasado nos sigue, y seguirá haciéndolo siempre. Sólo podemos desear que se corre lo suficientemente rápido para escapar de ellos, pero eso nunca sucede. Eso no está destinado a suceder.

11. EXT. THE ANDES, FLASHBACK

VOICEOVER, ALEJANDRO

La Cordillera de los Andes son algunas de las pistas más traicionero en este mundo. Allí era donde se congregaron los catorce planes y previstas - que iba a cambiar el mapa de este mundo, la propia historia escrita por los escribas. Allí fue donde nos conocimos.

Zoom in on a wooden cabin. Four mercenaries are bumming around outside - there are a few jeeps, a helicopter rests on a pad nearby.

12. INT. CABIN, FLASHBACK

Zoom out of a phone on speakerphone mode.

TELEPHONE (VOICE OF EL CAMBIADOR)

Hace unos meses, me habló de una tierra de oro que vendrá como resultado de todos sus esfuerzos. Esto está a punto de suceder. Hemos estado luchando contra la lucha justa, y por Dios, sin duda va a ganar. Pero nuestro trabajo no está hecho todavía.

EL GORDO

Mi español no es bueno por lo que si hablan diferentes idiomas es bueno.

EL CAMBIADOR

I assume you are all reasonably good at English, then. General Marquez has been spotted overseeing the construction of a new base near Combachaquatra. Officially, it is supposed to be a helicopter base and refuelling station, but that's not it. He has purchased a strangely inadequate amount of land for such a base.

EL MARTILLO (A RUSSIAN)

So he buys something different, yes? Maybe a nuclear missile, eh?

EL CAMBIADOR

Exactly a nuclear missile. The land that is part of the base is more than enough to build a nuclear missile silo in.

EL CIAN (PORTUGUESE)

So we destroy the silo and dismantle the nuke. But we don't know how.

EL CAMBIADOR

Exactly wrong. We take the nuke. Having a nuke in our hands is the surest way to obtain diplomatic immunity from Marquez and also support our cause in allied nations... I have an agent in Israel working for this, as well as another in China.

EL ROJO (ALEJANDRO)

Why won't Marquez just send his entire army after us, then?

EL CAMBIADOR

Because we'll threaten to blow the whole place up if we see anything a hundred miles near the silo. That ruins Marquez's only nuke and creates a global crisis throwing him in bad light. We completely seal the deal with the nuke - our glorious nation is born under the nuclear umbrella.

EL AMARILLO (ROY JEFFERSON)

Sorry boss, but one thing doesn't sit right with me. Now I'm up for the cause as much as the other generic merc, but I ain't gonna get my ass blasted to pieces by no nuke just because a ****ing kangaroo hopped near our electric fence.

EL CAMBIADOR

Don't be silly, blondie. There are no kangaroos in South America. Besides, you'll all be evacuated from here to a temporary bunker in Peru. There you will all wait till this all blows over, and I will contact you if I have any need for you. Otherwise, you are all free.

EL ROJO

So this is our last mission, is it?

EL MARTILLO

There is never a last mission, my friend. Never a last mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived