Home

LucasArts sleeping?

SithJedi1

First of all, I'm new here, but I've been visiting the forums for years.

But my main issue is TFU2 and the lack of new info. I remember TFU they constantly kept us updated on new missions, actually they went pretty overboard and even kinda f**ked up the story in a TRAILER.

I mean they announced the game in December and there is NO NEW INFO :(

Anyway my question is if this is a new strategy or if they really are sleeping..

No, LA is just lazy and they know that they may get a bad rating for this like the last few games they have been producing. OR... maybe they got the message and finally are taking their time on the game so it can be more quality. All quality games take a lot of time, atleast 2 years at that

No, LA is just lazy and they know that they may get a bad rating for this like the last few games they have been producing. OR... maybe they got the message and finally are taking their time on the game so it can be more quality. All quality games take a lot of time, atleast 2 years at that
The game is scheduled to come out this year, so I don't think that is the case. I am guessing they are just waiting on E3 or some other date to give a big announcement with gameplay details, etc.

Archived