Home

Black Lips for PC

HarleyQuinn01

I have a simple mod request I'd like to make to day for TSL. The mod would basically make the female pc look as if they were wearing black lipstick, I first got this idea when I noticed that one of the Female Exile's wore black lipstick as you began to fall to the darkside but it disappeared as you fell further, what I'm asking is for a mod that allows the female Exile to have black lips always, regardless of alignment.

please tell me if this is possible?

• 3 weeks later...
I have a simple mod request I'd like to make to day for TSL. The mod would basically make the female pc look as if they were wearing black lipstick, I first got this idea when I noticed that one of the Female Exile's wore black lipstick as you began to fall to the darkside but it disappeared as you fell further, what I'm asking is for a mod that allows the female Exile to have black lips always, regardless of alignment.

please tell me if this is possible?

Which head did you want to have the black lips? That's something that might take maybe five to ten minutes, depending on if you want just one head, or a couple.

Archived