Home

Red Dead Redemption

leXX

wtf is a "Wil Wheaton" and why should I care?

You've never watched Star Trek Next Gen? You wacky youngsters and your prequel trilogy and Abrams Trek :thmbup1:

No, do you know which character he is? I knew he was in it from his Twitter, and I was listening out for him.

Actually, just yesterday he tweeted that he heard himself hawking newspapers in the game.

Oh, another Geek Syndicate listener, cool

Yeah, I have been listening to them for a while. A couple of those chaps seem to have the same accent as you Lexxy - same part of London?

mtfbwya

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've never watched Star Trek Next Gen? You wacky youngsters and your prequel trilogy and Abrams Trek :thmbup1
I've never watched any of the Trek, haven't been called young in a while though, so that's cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Dunno if this has been noticed before on this thread: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-red-dead/101028

This is a 29 minute short film.

It was broadcast on Five USA here in the UK a few weeks ago.

I don't know if it's becuase I'd already played the game, but I thought it was awful - it's just a load of mission cutscenes spliced together. That aside, I didn't think it made much sense.

• 2 months later...

someone in europe who has this on ps3 help me out here. all over the internet i see forum threads saying "The Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack" was released in europe on september 1st when the PSStore got updated. This isn't shown on my playstationstore..just the legends and killers pack and the outlaws to the end..anyone know why?

• 1 month later...

Anyone getting the Undead DLC? I'm completely undecided. On the one hand I think it would be great fun and I'd love to go back to the game for more, but on the other hand I feel it will spoil my previous experience. What do you think?

I really don't understand this obsession with trying to shoe-horn Zombies into things.

QFT. One of the things I liked about RDR was it's realism and amazing john marston story in the wild west. It did a great western time justice, sorta liike how the AC games with those time periods. Adding zombies into it, makes the original story seem worthless, makes the game unrealistic and turns it into a supernatural game.

If I DO get it, im getting the retail Undead Nightmare version. I haven't bought ANY DLC and it costs half what the original limited edition game cost me. so, win win

Archived