Home

Noooooooo

Monkey Mania

Yeah, I'm still not convinced, thats some pretty artwork for a dead website. Plus this place is such a community run site, I dont even really believe theres one person that could make the decision that its going down.

And hell, if it was, someone like me would just re register the same or similar domain, and it would be back regardless. But yeah, you have to hand it to Mojo, they're trying really hard to make us think something is wrong.

If it was all true, I would give the advice that your web server needs more than chanting in most cases to keep hackers away, as no website I have ever worked on ever had hackers able to walk right in. Nor have I seen databases just "explode".

Mojo 10, coming soon!

Heh. I was expecting it to be up by now. Oh well. The funny thing is, I actually dreamed about Mojo last night. I was looking t the front page and it looked mostly the same, only with different colors, but all the buttons on the side were different. I looked on the forums and everybody and his grandmother were saying how the new Mojo was the best thing since Jesus, and there was this one little guy who had never been to Mojo before saying "What's all the big fuss about?"

I have weird dreams.

Theyre either really trying to convince everyone, or someone slept with the guy that pays the bills sister so he took his wallet and went home.

Site is still downloading for me just fine, database and all, so, it all being gone or broken is BS. Theres no sign of hackers in any of it either.

Heh, that's funny. I'm the third person to dream about the new Mojo.

All I remember is that it was Telltale sponsored, and had a bunch of logos near the top, and a brand new layout. It was basically "The Telltale Inquirer", which in my dream I hated.

Archived