Home

TSL Force power: Sith Zombies

Darth Cryptic

I had an idea for a new Dark side Force power; the ability to raise dead enemies and have them fight for you. Way I see it is it's a combination of Revitalize and Force Confusion. Cast it, a recently slain enemy comes back with partial poisoned vitality and fight for you.

Rough idea on how the progression would go;

Raise Dead; Raises 1 Zombie with 20 vitality, loosing 2 per every 3 seconds.

Enhanced Raise Dead: Raises 2 zombies with 30 vitality, looses 3 v every 5 seconds.

Master Raise dead: Raises 3 with 40 v, loosing 5 every 10 seconds

Honestly, I don't know if this is possible to do, but as I said, it works like two powers already in the game I don't see why it couldn't.

I would make with pleasure for you such a thing, however, I have never made such a thing, hence, ask best of all sometimes the Modder of the Brotherhood of Shadow has done handicraft, because I believe this idea it seemed there in it. Maybe he makes for you this.

Sorry I have none better answer for you.

I made a similar force power for my Korriban expansion mod...called Sith Resurrection..where the pc is able to summon a Sith Ghost to fight with him during battle. I did not make a progression type force power just a standard power where if you have enough fp you could summon multiple. I made the force point cost high to limit its use.

pm me and I'll give you what I have and maybe you could adapt it to what you need.

I'd imagine the toughest part about making such a mod would be replicating the "shuffling gait" of the typical slow moving zombies of the movies of old. (That is before they decided they could run in "28 Days Later," that is.) The wounded animation for the zombies might work. Two more things: would these zombies have tattered clothing (necessitating new skins) and what sort of animation would you use for the re-animation process?

Archived