Home

Curse of Monkey Island (Classic Edition)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

unfortunately, due to lack of time, and somewhat interest on my part, i have decided to stop work on this project. i had a lot of fun working on it. though it was only something that i wanted to work on to learn the ins and outs of adventure game creation. sometime by the end of the week i will be uploading the project folder of this game so that anyone interested can continue work on this project. i thank you for all of your support and i hope i have done my part in contributing to this community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I hope this is not considered necroposting (or at least, that necroposting is not too illegal here).

[align=center]The Monkey Island World is proud to announce the release of the italian translation of the The Curse of Monkey Island - Classic Edition Demo (La Maledizione di Monkey Island - Demake Demo).

This is the translation of the demo made by Jackpumpkinhead, and it includes the italian translation of dialogues, GUI and graphics, as well as the correction of some bugs.

Translation team: Protagora, utdefault, Giocherellone

Debugging team: utdefault, rmonic79, Meovas

CMIOE1d38b7.jpg

CMIOE23f688.jpg

CMIOE3dfa0f.jpg[/align]

The translated game can be downloaded here, while at this link you can find the full source code.

We also asked Edgar España, the guy who's currently (as far as we know) working on this project, permission to translate the full game once it is completed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived